Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 217: Bath, Part 2

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
so it does look like Sukuna already has control over Mahoraga given the wheel is on him and not Mahoraga any longer.
You think he already does?
Tbh the dialogue also points to it ("test drive" and all that) but I still don't buy it. It could be just a visual aid for us to help us hype the next chapter.

And it would be quite a let down if Megumi's peak shikigami was tamed off screen by Sukuna. If Megumi gets his body back he will have acess to him as well, already tamed, which is anticlimatic imo

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Tbh the dialogue also points to it ("test drive" and all that) but I still don't buy it. It could be just a visual aid for us to help us hype the next chapter.

And it would be quite a let down if Megumi's peak shikigami was tamed off screen by Sukuna. If Megumi gets his body back he will have acess to him as well, already tamed, which is anticlimatic imo
i dont think for Yoru, Megkuna isnt strong enough yet to fully beat him with the current arsenal unless he uses DE which should be pretty haxed now with Sukuna in charge. Mahoraga I fill like isnt the end all its really the 10 other curses like demon dogs Megumi only had 1 but now there is what 4-5, Nue is fucking gigantic, we havent even seen the rabbits or anything else yet.

well the wheel is over Sukuna like a halo instead of being over mahoraga when megumi first summoned him. so thats why i believe he already tamed him especially if it really has been 10 months but Angel was near Ryo it seems so everyone is still in the general vicinity of where they were left off.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Weird chap

Yorozu CT is weird too

Let’s see Mahoraga next chap
Post automatically merged:

And the whole : let’s put Megumi deeper is a bit repetitive

the bath + killing his sister : one thing is too much here. Especially with the bath coming before.

The bath should have came after killing Yorozu to fully trap Megumi

So Sukuna can " swithc his face back " i assume it's implied it's his original appearance
Post automatically merged:

tbh with the translations it's not thaaaat bad as the spoilers made it look
Agree.

If yes after-bath Sukuna got back his original "body" but kept Megumi's for tactical reasons (Yuji/Gojo?).

Good chapter after all.

Fan translations are so trash recently. @NikaInParis Have you thought about switching to VIZ scans once they come out every Sunday or you want to keep it up with the fan translations?
We did Sunday releases for a while, when @Light D Lamperouge used to post the threads, but there was little to no discussion in them because people would read the first available translation and discuss everything in the spoilers thread until sunday

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We did Sunday releases for a while, when @Light D Lamperouge used to post the threads, but there was little to no discussion in them because people would read the first available translation and discuss everything in the spoilers thread until sunday
Ever since Jaimini's Box stopped everything went into shit. They were the best and most honest fan scanlations group out there. Whoever remembers them, you are a champ.

Myamura
Idk what gas up means, sorry
It was just a lighthearted jab anyway, since we had a discussion about him a few weeks back
Oh him. Well fortunately Myamura isn’t credited as a translator for the fanscan I shared here, otherwise I wouldn’t trust it. Clearly Myamura doesn’t do anything except share leaks and use Google translate on them given he gassed up Yorozu as a male first then backtracked to female once VIZ came out. Also Gassing = gaslighting.

Na man. With all that has happened to him. My man needs a win Fr
:josad: