Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 218: Bath, Part 3

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I doubt it. Infinity is just too haxed.
I saw a funny idea on YT:

1- The bull's strenght increases with the distance
2- The deer can cancel CTs

If Gojo uses his infinity shield against the bull, even for a second, the later would theorically travel an infinite distance. So if the deer manage to cancel Gojo's CT, the bulls strenght should be infinite as well.

RIP Gojo!!!

I saw a funny idea on YT:

1- The bull's strenght increases with the distance
2- The deer can cancel CTs

If Gojo uses his infinity shield against the bull, even for a second, the later would theorically travel an infinite distance. So if the deer manage to cancel Gojo's CT, the bulls strenght should be infinite as well.

RIP Gojo!!!
It's not an infinite distance though? He would cover the same distance but his progression towards Gojo would be smaller and smaller the closer he gets to him, until eventually he "stops" (moves that slow)

It's not an infinite distance though? He would cover the same distance but his progression towards Gojo would be smaller and smaller the closer he gets to him, until eventually he "stops" (moves that slow)
Dunno how Gojo's "Mugen" exactly works, but from what I got it's based on Zeno's arrow's paradox, in which case the bull would actually travel more and more limitless distances within a near-zero second time (which is in itself a paradox) while looking like "static" from an outside observer. (Not sure if clear, I'm french).

Anyway, my point wasn't a serious one, just found the idea funny. After all, "Mugen" CT must have its drawback, otherwise Gojo is basically God level.

Dunno how Gojo's "Mugen" exactly works, but from what I got it's based on Zeno's arrow's paradox, in which case the bull would actually travel more and more limitless distances within a near-zero second time (which is in itself a paradox) while looking like "static" from an outside observer. (Not sure if clear, I'm french).

Anyway, my point wasn't a serious one, just found the idea funny. After all, "Mugen" CT must have its drawback, otherwise Gojo is basically God level.
The drawback of limitless is that it sucks without 6eyes. And like any CT it can be overcome through different means (like cursed tools, Domain aplification etc)

The thing is that Gojo was created to be the pinnacle of strength, so ofc he would look crazy strong to us

The drawback of limitless is that it sucks without 6eyes. And like any CT it can be overcome through different means (like cursed tools, Domain aplification etc)

The thing is that Gojo was created to be the pinnacle of strength, so ofc he would look crazy strong to us
Maybe. Time will tell.

Though the bull + deer duo backfiring Gojo's CT would be the funniest option to me. ^^

Maybe. Time will tell.

Though the bull + deer duo backfiring Gojo's CT would be the funniest option to me. ^^
That could be a clever way to get past the no-touch phase of Limitless.

But then you're left with the other parts of Gojo's arsenal lol, my man has deep pockets

That could be a clever way to get past the no-touch phase of Limitless.

But then you're left with the other parts of Gojo's arsenal lol, my man has deep pockets
I know... Once again I just found the idea both fun and not totally absurd. Since I've heard it I have the panels in mind and I can't stop loling at them.

Gojo vs Cow bro and Deer sis: ridiculous defeat.

Anyway and more seriously, I want 100% Sukuna to humble him the brutal way. With shrine and not 10S.

I don't dislike Gojo himself, but his overconfidence. Brat needs a good reality check from the King of curses.

I know... Once again I just found the idea both fun and not totally absurd. Since I've heard it I have the panels in mind and I can't stop loling at them.

Gojo vs Cow bro and Deer sis: ridiculous defeat.

Anyway and more seriously, I want 100% Sukuna to humble him the brutal way. With shrine and not 10S.

I don't dislike Gojo himself, but his overconfidence. Brat needs a good reality check from the King of curses.
I don't think he's overconfident at all. He just never had a worthy oponent in the story so far.
It would be like calling Sukuna overconfident when all his oponents so far were tiers below him.

I don't think he's overconfident at all. He just never had a worthy oponent in the story so far.
It would be like calling Sukuna overconfident when all his oponents so far were tiers below him.
Funny how I read things differently (but this is why forums are made for I guess).

Both fought oponents who were tiers below them, but strangely Sukuna showed more empathy towards them than Gojo.

-Against Jogo: he acknowledged his strenght before finishing him.

-Same against Ryu.

-And in a way same for Megumi.

The only one he's been loling at was/is Yuji. Otherwise he seems to respect strong oponents (even if tiers below his own), what Gojo never did.

What I'm saying must seem strange I agree, but in a way Sukuna sometimes looks like more humble and "human" than Gojo.

(Sorry, I have hard times translating my ideas, I'm a bit tired today tbh... ^^ I'll try to put it more accurately later if required)

Funny how I read things differently (but this is why forums are made for I guess).

Both fought oponents who were tiers below them, but strangely Sukuna showed more empathy towards them than Gojo.

-Against Jogo: he acknowledged his strenght before finishing him.

-Same against Ryu.

-And in a way same for Megumi.

The only one he's been loling at was/is Yuji. Otherwise he seems to respect strong oponents (even if tiers below his own), what Gojo never did.

What I'm saying must seem strange I agree, but in a way Sukuna sometimes looks like more humble and "human" than Gojo.

(Sorry, I have hard times translating my ideas, I'm a bit tired today tbh... ^^ I'll try to put it more accurately later if required)
No worries, I get where you're coming from

I think the reason for that is because Gojo is protecting while Sukuna is fighting because he likes to

Gojo is fighting attackers on his students and himself, which have mostly been Curses. So he doesn't feel the need to show any empathy to them. Curses are there to be exorcised.

While Sukuna fights because he wants to so every fight against a strong foe he gets is a bonus

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
i also forgot since we discussed i think 217 spoilers about Sukuna only summoning Mahoragas Wheel and not Mahoraga itself - mahoraga isnt/wasnt needed against Yoru so far as the wheel itself is what gives mahoraga the ability to adapt to any and all phenomenon. Plus it would essentially be a 15 fingers Sukuna beign able to adapt and create new Shikigami while having lets powerscale and say a 10 fingers Sukuna at minimum especially with the Sukuna Boost given Nue is ridiculously huge now idek how much stronger and bigger Mahoraga can get unless thats the strongest form of him vs Yoru that would be utterly underwhelming especilly since sukunas goal is to kill megumis sister with his own powers.
Post automatically merged:

the whole chapter is good we finally see why the 10 shadows are so feared
well if we powerscale Yoru next power up or attack it should be quite powerful since we saw Rika and Yuta with Love against Geto, which is how Yuta ultimately edged him out and won overall.

So i assume next chapter we can assume Sukuna will take some heavy damage.