Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 225: Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown, Part 3

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
I want to make a bet on Gojo creating a DE /using a sure-hit effect without closing the barrier in this fight.
NOTE: It does not have to be in the next chapter. That's why I said, "in this fight".

Nothing outrageous, the winner chooses the avatar, and you have to keep it for a week.

Win condition: Gojo creates a domain without closing the barrier/uses the sure hit effect without closing the barrier.

Lose condition: He does not create a domain without closing the barrier/does not use the sure hit effect without closing the barrier.

Do you want to join? If not, I will scrap this idea.

Those who doubt Gojo should bet more than an avatar though :pepecafe:

I will update the list based on your replies.

Gojo will create DE without closing the barrier:

@ConquistadoR
@Goodman Grey
@ZoroMazino
@Malio

Gojo can't because he is a nameless fish:

@L55
Put me up on "he will create" :kata:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I doubt the fight is over, but man, this chapter is one hell of a wank fest for Sukuna Bros. Dude's being wanked to the moon. This chapter definitely humbled those 'Sukuna needs Ten Shadows and Yorozu's power to extreme diff Gojo' Bros. It appears Sukuna is pound-for-pound a superior fighter to Gojo, yet Gojo's doing so well against Sukuna mainly because he's born with and mastered his overwhelmingly haxed abilities—which is extremely impressive given how superior Sukuna feels.

Ok, I'm starting to prepare myself for the impossible: Gojo's death. Next chapter.

I don't think it will happen, but I'm not the author.

My theory about Kenjaku taking Gojo's body could happen eventually...

I was confused about the Domain talk shit until I read this. JJK intellectual bros are on some next level kind of insight. OPbros need to level the hell up because this is what makes a manga really good, you need to go back and find the Easter eggs.

I doubt the fight is over, but man, this chapter is one hell of a wank fest for Sukuna Bros. Dude's being wanked to the moon. This chapter definitely humbled those 'Sukuna needs Ten Shadows and Yorozu's power to extreme diff Gojo' Bros. It appears Sukuna is pound-for-pound a superior fighter to Gojo, yet Gojo's doing so well against Sukuna mainly because he's born with and mastered his overwhelmingly haxed abilities—which is extremely impressive given how superior Sukuna feels.
Sukuna hasn’t even showed his full CT arsenal yet. If Gojo RCT heals back but Sukuna Fire Arrows the fuck out of Gojo next chapter it’s a wrap.