Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 226: Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown 4

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Gojo ain't losing.

Sukuna & Gojo are gonna kill each other in this battle.
Then Yuuji will consume the final finger that Gojo stored away & battle a weakened Sukuna in his Innate Domain, not in the real world.

While Yuta & co. fight Kenjaku.
Yeah that's probably the ideal ending ngl.

But our friends Sukuna sissies told me Gojo isn't even top 2 in the verse :milaugh:

Can you imagine if an amped up 10 shadows, a top 3 most likely CT in the verse, Yorozu gift 20 fingers Ryomen Sukuna using Megumi's body only manages to tie with Gojo? Or let alone lose to Gojo? All that just to potentially tie with a guy who is not even top 2 according to them :josad:

Yeah that's probably the ideal ending ngl.

But our friends Sukuna sissies told me Gojo isn't even top 2 in the verse :milaugh:

Can you imagine if an amped up 10 shadows, a top 3 most likely CT in the verse, Yorozu gift 20 fingers Ryomen Sukuna using Megumi's body only manages to tie with Gojo? Or let alone lose to Gojo? All that just to potentially tie with a guy who is not even top 2 according to them :josad:
Gojo is dying bro

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yuji will 100% land the last punch on Sukuna
On a weakened Sukuna yea.

We were promised 3 fights.
(1) Satoru vs Megumi (Sukuna)
(2) Yuta vs Geto (Kenjaku)
(3) Yuji vs Sukuna.

That one final finger is basically a plot material for Sukuna to resurrect again after Gojo and him kill each other imo.

They were equal inside gojos barrier.

If limitless was the stronger CT, it would have overpowered MS at least inside Gojos barrier.

Gege is using PIS to make Gojo survive lol.
Sukuna has the better Domain period. They are equal inside the barrier but the extra refinement makes him superior, Open-barrier Domain > closed-barrer Domain.
Post automatically merged:

Gojo's CT is more hax'd than Sukuna's (as for black holes, soul manipulation, reality warping), though Sukuna's one has been vastly nerfed for the sake of plot this chapter.

As some ppl said, accepting that Gojo could insta heal his brain from unceasing fatal/lethal slashes with RCT (which has been stated to be impossible, but ok, let's say it's "him"), he should have been able to survive the last attack as he didn't used RCT.

20 fingers Sukuna's in-domain straight slashes in Gojo's head made the same damages than 90% restricted 15 fingers Sukuna did to Yuji lol.

It it wasn't for the plot Gojo should be dead from that last attack, Ryu style.

The "because it's Gojo, dude is that strong" argument is retarded. Even if he's a borned genius with the most hax CT and the 6th eye he doesn't have a superman-like iron body.

So unless Sukuna held back and nerfed himself (which would be BS writting) this part was 100% pure PIS.
Uhh no? Gojo’s RCT heals him FASTER than Sukuna can slash him. And he doesn’t need a superhuman body when CE reinforcement exists, and is top tier as well.

The only PIS about this is using RCT to heal his CT lmao. Everything else is logical.

I saw that and instantly clicked on block button.

Sorry, being gay and tarns is something different but doing this is beyond cringe.

@NikaInParis Please remove me from the spoiler tags. I will read the fan scan or official chapter from now on.
Thanks.
Will do, bro

Though I'll not be posting them this coming wednesday (due to Eid, I'll be busy celebrating and touching grass with family)

Thanks bro, Eid Mubarak as well :sweat:
We would do well to go easy on everything tbh lol
Eid is too big of a test for our stomachs

Bosnia:endthis:
Ayye, but usually end up eating too much anyway. Hard to resist when everyone is eating around you, especially on first day. Second day feels like all I should eat is salad 🗿

Beautiful country, you have a solid reason to go out and touch the grass 👈