Jujutsu Kaisen - Chapter 229 - Inhuman Makyo Shinjuku Showdown 7

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
BTW the Viz makes it seem like it is the narrator talking about what happened

And not Satoru like in the previous version.
Need to check the raws and see what can be learned from it. Because this could put to rest the Sukuna did it on purpose crowd.

When I saw it I lost it lol.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Same.

Light theres no way u hate sukuna for having mahoraga?
Whatya talking about Broki? Sukuna is my 2nd favourite character lol. I've said 3 years ago that Sukuna will use the 10s in some way in his fight with Gojo because Gojo is stronger than the og or heian era Sukuna. And that's basically been confirmed.

It's just that his hardcore fans ruin him. Firstly they don't get the character they stan. Secondly, they downplay Gojo constantly and consistently. We've been through the phases of 15 finger Shibuya Sukuna negs Gojo, then the fight started and it was ok maybe Gojo beats 15 finger Shibuya Sukuna but current Sukuna negs him, then Sukuna is just playing around, then when Gojo got slashed they said it was over and he died, then it was Sukuna will spare Gojo and turn off his domain, then it was no way Sukuna would ever use 10 shadows or Mahoraga, to the final phase now where it's none of that matters, a win is a win lol. When the entire 'conflict' hinged on who is actually the strongest on their own lol.

The banter is with his fans, and giving them the Ls they racked up lol. I said months ago that if Sukuna were to win against Gojo I'll be cheering for Sukuna then. Sure as hell won't be cheering for Maki and Yuta and the likes lol.

Whatya talking about Broki? Sukuna is my 2nd favourite character lol.
yeaaa thats why ive been confused lmao

I've said 3 years ago that Sukuna will use the 10s in some way in his fight with Gojo because Gojo is stronger than the og or heian era Sukuna. And that's basically been confirmed.

It's just that his hardcore fans ruin him. Firstly they don't get the character they stan. Secondly, they downplay Gojo constantly and consistently. We've been through the phases of 15 finger Shibuya Sukuna negs Gojo, then the fight started and it was ok maybe Gojo beats 15 finger Shibuya Sukuna but current Sukuna negs him, then Sukuna is just playing around, then when Gojo got slashed they said it was over and he died, then it was Sukuna will spare Gojo and turn off his domain, then it was no way Sukuna would ever use 10 shadows or Mahoraga, to the final phase now where it's none of that matters, a win is a win lol. When the entire 'conflict' hinged on who is actually the strongest on their own lol.

The banter is with his fans, and giving them the Ls they racked up lol. I said months ago that if Sukuna were to win against Gojo I'll be cheering for Sukuna then. Sure as hell won't be cheering for Maki and Yuta and the likes lol.
oh man theres no way sukuna would spare gojo lol, they saw too much naruto or smth i think. they shouldve seen the 10 shadows and mahoraga coming from a mile away, sukuna been after megumi since the series started, gojo and megumi also had that convo about their ancestors fighting or whatever which seemed like a hint anyways.

speaking of maki and yuta ... i think gojo would have to take out mahoraga somehow (has he used blue yet? idr what it does) otherwise the others are prolly gonna struggle later on

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
yeaaa thats why ive been confused lmao
It's all good lol.
It's just banter.

oh man theres no way sukuna would spare gojo lol, they saw too much naruto or smth i think
Absolutely lol. I don't know what they were thinking.

they shouldve seen the 10 shadows and mahoraga coming from a mile away, sukuna been after megumi since the series started, gojo and megumi also had that convo about their ancestors fighting or whatever which seemed like a hint anyways.
Yeah like I mentioned I said the same 3 years ago lol. As soon as it was mentioned we were bound to see it. A classic Chekhov's gun.

speaking of maki and yuta ... i think gojo would have to take out mahoraga somehow (has he used blue yet? idr what it does) otherwise the others are prolly gonna struggle later on
Chances are that Gojo will take out Mahoraga cuz he's Satoru Gojo. Or Kashimo will nuke it. Iirc in the myths of Mahoraga and the apparent inspiration for Kashimo it's his CT or lightning that takes it out completely. So we could be seeing that.
As for blue yes. Gojo uses it to pull people closer and to augment his punches I reckon.

As far as Yuta is considered, he's actually a good matchup against Mahoraga. Because Yuta can copy others' CT. Thus he has more than one. He can beat Mahoraga if he has one that can do enough damage.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
from what we know and have been shown, no.

he could have used it in the offpanels inside their domain battles.

Blue would actually be a good technique to defeat Maho. Given Sukuna had to use his domain and then his fire CT I assume we will probably see Gojo pull some new shit out of his back pocket.

Why do I get @ when the spoilers drop but not when the chapter itself drops? Fix pls