Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 235: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 13

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Do you know what symbolism is?

1st round: only cleave and dismantle Sukuna couldn't defeat Gojo. The later symbolically won against cleave and dismantle.

2nd round: only 10S at its full mastery. Gojo won against it.

3rd roud: Sukuna uses his actual CT (unknown). He wins.

Symbolism.

Gojo overpowered everything we've seen from Sukuna and could imagine from 10S.

But Sukuna's actual CT will be revealed as >
sounds nothing but an opinion to me

it was quite literally shown in the manga that both of them got the same nerf after their domain fight ended
sounds like a stalemate to me

sounds nothing but an opinion to me

it was quite literally shown in the manga that both of them got the same nerf after their domain fight ended
sounds like a stalemate to me
It's a YT theory bro lol. Ofc it's an opinion.

But its symbolism is interesting.

I don't see Gojo dying (I hope not).
Hmm, sure he wont die. He will be saved or revive through RCT again lol.
Yuji has to do something big
That's the problem. Is it not valid criticism that Gege held back Yuji and Yuta a lot.
I am trying to explore options of defeating Kenjaku without Gojo, and I cant think of any possible way how they can win against him.
Imo :
Kashimo vs Sukuna
Yuji vs Uraume -> Yuji vs Sukuna
Yuta, Maki and Hakari vs Kenjaku
Still a possibility.
But Yuta and Hakari dont have open domains. Or domain mastery as good as Gojo. How do they counter Kenny's domain?
I can see Kenjaku lowering Sukuna's hp enough for Yuji to take over and the rest vs Kenjaku.

Regarding Gojo, he's too strong and his recovery speed is way too fast to keep him down for good. A half dead Gojo could probably recover enough strength to fold everyone in the verse bar Sukuna in a few minutes at best
Sukuna vs Kenjaku... I guess it will come to that eventually.
Will be interesting to see if that happens.
Otherwise, for now, I genuinely think Yuta and co cant win against Kenjaku (no agenda here).
Idk, I'm only sure that Sukunabros did the same thing as Zorobros:
Envisioned that their idolo is a separate entity from the story, which the author has to consciously hold down and write against

Let's enjoy this cope week to come:myman:
Yeah, my hunch is that Gojo either abandons this fight once Kenjaku shows up and let others take over since Sukuna cant use DE now, or he gets defeated and Kenny jumps Sukuna.
Sukuna get Mahito'd, but damages Kenjaku enough for Yuta and Co to defeat him.
What a fanfic 🗿

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I just had the time to read the latest two chapters. @ConquistadoR @notAfanboy

What a beast Gojo is. God damn. Surreal. The GOAT.

Dispatching of Sukuna's mommy and daddy with a brilliant plan and that feral expression when he obliterates Agito

Bit disappointed we didn't really see Funeral Tiger and what it looks like ngl tho.

But for Gojo hype I forgive it.

That Gojoheimer explosion tho lmao.

My GOAT proved everything in this fight. Lived up to expectations and exceeded them. Fire stuff.

Came back full circle

So what's next for Fraudmen?

Is it gonna be one of his friends that help him out?

Yorozu's gift?

Or open?

I see people talking about the fight being over. Is it really? Even Lightning, one of the best translators and a passionate fan of JJK is talking about it being over, at least the match in Shinjuku and that Gojo won

As far as the “Shinjuku match” goes, it is clear Gojo won. All that remains now is a wasteland and what happens next is anybody’s guess

“Battle records of the ‘Strongest,’ engraved here in Shinjuku!!”
This can't be all Sukuna has to offer, right?

I am excited for the next chapter. Shame we're on break. Damn the next chapter is out on the 24th which means I probably won't be able to read it till like the end of September/early October :josad:

Dispatching of Sukuna's mommy and daddy with a brilliant plan and that feral expression when he obliterates Agito

Bit disappointed we didn't really see Funeral Tiger and what it looks like ngl tho.

My GOAT proved everything in this fight. Lived up to expectations and exceeded them. Fire stuff.

Came back full circle

Yorozu's gift?

Or open?

I see people talking about the fight being over. Is it really? Even Lightning, one of the best translators and a passionate fan of JJK is talking about it being over, at least the match in Shinjuku and that Gojo won

I am excited for the next chapter. Shame we're on break. Damn the next chapter is out on the 24th which means I probably won't be able to read it till like the end of September/early October :josad:
Some readers are saying Gojo's promotion squad is too strong, and they are not wrong! Look at those top teir memes :suresure:

There are some more on Reddit, you should take a look at them too, especially the "Why you killed Mama and Papa" 🗿

Yeah, the battle of Shinjuku is over and Gojo is the winner.
Now, ig, it is free for all.
If Sukuna has simple CT based attacks with Mahoraga's adaptation, he cant defeat Gojo here.
OPEN needs to surpass my expextations.
There are too many what ifs, but that's what makes this fight and manga interesting.

Agree about Funeral Tiger, but tbh, I am glad 10S was used by Sukuna to show its full extent. And it cemented Gojo as #1 modern sorcerer, especially against the old 10S user with double suicide.
Lets see if Gojo can hold his own against OPEN now or not.
I want Kenny interference for Gojo top #1 agenda :endthis:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Some readers are saying Gojo's promotion squad is too strong, and they are not wrong! Look at those topnl teir memes :suresure:
Unmatched just like Gojo.

There are some more on Reddit, you should take a look at them too, especially the "Why you killed Mama and Papa" 🗿
LMAO seen it and just made it into a gif

eah, the battle of Shinjuku is over and Gojo is the winner.
Now, ig, it is free for all.
If Sukuna has simple CT based attacks with Mahoraga's adaptation, he cant defeat Gojo here.
OPEN needs to surpass my expextations.
There are too many what ifs, but that's what makes this fight and manga interesting.
Deffo interested in what's coming next lol.

Agree about Funeral Tiger, but tbh, I am glad 10S was used by Sukuna to show its full extend
Yeah that I agree with, but it'd be cool to see the shiki too ngl.

I want Kenny interference for Gojo top #1 agenda :endthis:
We move. :myman:

Came back full circle

Yorozu's gift?

Or open?

This is what I was waiting for:finally:
But no tag? Really?:seriously: Fraudkima de Fraude

I just realized that Gege foreshadowed Gojo using Blue to coat his attacks since pretty much the beginning of the manga.

Reading Jogo's line after knowing that blue is enhancing his strikes makes more sense now
Yes, I read a Tweet about it.

Gege had clear idea about Gojo's abilities. And I think he has been itching to draw Gojo vs Sukuna. 🤣

I just realized that Gege foreshadowed Gojo using Blue to coat his attacks since pretty much the beginning of the manga.

Reading Jogo's line after knowing that blue is enhancing his strikes makes more sense now
wont really call that as foreshadowing
it wasnt just explained at that time
although later on it became pretty obv that gojo uses blue for cqc
and he alrdy showed blue against sukuna in ch2
thats even earlier than jogo's fight

my guess is that gojo uses azure twice in a single punch
there are basically 2 steps
in the 1st step :
he attracts himself to the opponent's hit mark area so that his speed is insane

then on the moment of impact he uses blue again to hit the opponent with a cursed technique

this makes his attacks fast and critical at the same time

wont really call that as foreshadowing
it wasnt just explained at that time
although later on it became pretty obv that gojo uses blue for cqc
and he alrdy showed blue against sukuna in ch2
thats even earlier than jogo's fight

my guess is that gojo uses azure twice in a single punch
there are basically 2 steps
in the 1st step :
he attracts himself to the opponent's hit mark area so that his speed is insane

then on the moment of impact he uses blue again to hit the opponent with a cursed technique

this makes his attacks fast and critical at the same time
He probably attracts both himself and the enemy. I just don't get why he doesn't use red after hitting the enemy for even more damage