Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 259: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 31

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
Sukuna's Kamino in the window of physics.

1. Explosive Combustion:

The initial trigger for Kamino is the ignition of a highly combustible substance. This rapid combustion releases a significant amount of heat, generating an explosive force that propels the resulting fireball towards the target.

2. Concussive Force:

The explosion of Kamino not only produces a fireball but also generates a powerful shockwave. This shockwave, consisting of rapidly compressed and expanding air, travels outward from the blast site, carrying significant kinetic energy.

3. Thermobaric Effect:

Kamino takes advantage of a phenomenon known as the thermobaric effect. This effect occurs when an explosion takes place in a confined space, such as within a cursed technique's domain. The initial blast creates a vacuum, followed by a rapid influx of air, resulting in a secondary explosion that amplifies the destructive power.

4. Lethal Effects:

The combined effects of the explosive combustion, concussive force, and thermobaric effect create a devastating environment within the domain. The intense heat and shockwave inflict severe damage on any living organisms caught within the blast radius, potentially leading to instant death.

1. Explosive Combustion:

The initial trigger for Kamino is the ignition of a highly combustible substance. This rapid combustion releases a significant amount of heat, generating an explosive force that propels the resulting fireball towards the target.

2. Concussive Force:

The explosion of Kamino not only produces a fireball but also generates a powerful shockwave. This shockwave, consisting of rapidly compressed and expanding air, travels outward from the blast site, carrying significant kinetic energy.

3. Thermobaric Effect:

Kamino takes advantage of a phenomenon known as the thermobaric effect. This effect occurs when an explosion takes place in a confined space, such as within a cursed technique's domain. The initial blast creates a vacuum, followed by a rapid influx of air, resulting in a secondary explosion that amplifies the destructive power.

4. Lethal Effects:

The combined effects of the explosive combustion, concussive force, and thermobaric effect create a devastating environment within the domain. The intense heat and shockwave inflict severe damage on any living organisms caught within the blast radius, potentially leading to instant death.
his ultimate technique was useless against Sukuna

1. Explosive Combustion:

2. Concussive Force:

3. Thermobaric Effect:

4. Lethal Effects:

pretty fuckin crazy

My question is why no good guy is using it? Why didnt yuta didnt use it to make Jacob's ladder stronger? Kusakabe doesnt have much more to offer so might as well sacrifice something to do something to Sukuna? Why isnt yuji using one
Weird usage od binding vow
its all on the battle iq
yuta made a binding vow with rika in volume 0
hakari made a binding vow against kashimo
maki always had a heavenly restricted binding vow

sukuna is simply abusing its power cause he knows how the system works the best

its all on the battle iq
yuta made a binding vow with rika in volume 0
hakari made a binding vow against kashimo
maki always had a heavenly restricted binding vow

sukuna is simply abusing its power cause he knows how the system works the best
Man, its just weird overall i think

i hate the "Sukuna has plot armour" discussion but i also hate how binding vow's are working currently or simply overall

Man, its just weird overall i think

i hate the "Sukuna has plot armour" discussion but i also hate how binding vow's are working currently or simply overall
its a gain something and lose something type of vows
the binding vow sukuna showed this chapter is just explaining how fire arrow functions

if anything ,
sukuna being unable to use fire arrow against the good guys is actually a pretty big fuckin W for them cause imagine if he had the ability to spam these nukes left and right ...

the only thing i will agree is the binding vow used with the domain which made the domain get its output back for 100 seconds
but ultimately the domain barely did anything to the good guys , it was just a setup for fuga

Brain turned off I love Todos return and his self proclaimed IQ of over 530,000

Brain turned on yo why haven’t we seen or at the least have mention of him throughout the last 100 chapters. Yuji not allowed to have 2 brothers in the same vicinity type binding vow or something? Also how Todo comes in to hype yuji back up after his resolve starts to crack…it doesn’t feel like an effective callback to the Mahito fight…maybe that’s just me though.