Jujutsu Kaisen, Chapter 259: Inhuman Makyou Shinjuku Showdown, Part 31

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Will Yuji pull out his own variation of Kamino against Sukuna or the Merger? And if so what will it be, since his shrine is scissors instead of knives
i think thats way too of a high level abilitiy for him to evenpull out a domain will be another situation, but thats more realistic due to training with Yuta swap, yuji can barely use cleave atm and i havent seen him use dismatle

i think thats way too of a high level abilitiy for him to evenpull out a domain will be another situation, but thats more realistic due to training with Yuta swap, yuji can barely use cleave atm and i havent seen him use dismatle
Gege has already condensed years of training with the soul swapping, spoke through Uraume saying his potential is equal to Sukuna, and that same potential is slowly being utilized now that he’s awakened. Then you have Gojo who also believed yuji could surpass him who during his own awakening unlocked red and then purple immediately. Basically i see the groundwork for Gege to go nuts with Yuji if he wants to. Personally im with you it’s too much too fast but with how things have been going lol

Todo entrance could be better. Cligee saving Yuji etc. Cligee is good.

Also why to bother with over explanations over techniques after cutting infinity? Is just stupid. We know we will do whatever you want and have to have the plot moving forwarding.

And I hope Todo is the last secret weapon that show up.

What from Sukuna is not sealed right now? Just his taijutsu?

Tyrant MUUGEN

天下無双
Gege has already condensed years of training with the soul swapping, spoke through Uraume saying his potential is equal to Sukuna, and that same potential is slowly being utilized now that he’s awakened. Then you have Gojo who also believed yuji could surpass him who during his own awakening unlocked red and then purple immediately. Basically i see the groundwork for Gege to go nuts with Yuji if he wants to. Personally im with you it’s too much too fast but with how things have been going lol
well the difference is Gojo had trained for those techniques he just wasn’t able to pull them off or control them without RCT and CTR. He is a prodigy even without having awoken he was already considered the strongest alongside Geto. He trained since he was a kid and was able to use falling blossom emotion and simple domain before he was even 10.

Yuji has untapped potential but he’s only been a sorcerer for a few months and is only able to do these things due to the soul swapping, that is too high of a level and we need to see him even use dismantle and opening a domain isn’t even something Gojo was able to do right after awakening

whats worse binding vows, conquerors haki or g5?
Binding Vows bc they're more or less invisible. You turn the page or you look away from the screen for like 10 seconds and narrator be like: "Miwa used a Binding Vow to show the viewers her feet in exchange for the return of Hiromi Higuruma". And then Higuruma is back on the next page. We at least get to see G5 get worn out. I don't believe we've seen a self imposed Binding Vow get broken yet. Must be real easy to use on the fly.

Binding vow

Sukuna: I will never regenerate my 2 extra arms after regaining RCT, but let me regain my CT at 100% output for 2 minutes.

Todo dies, but Sukuna still fails to kill Yuji.

Binding vow... I will never regenerate my second mouth after regaining RCT, but let me ... XYZ

Binding vow

Sukuna: I will never regenerate my 2 extra arms after regaining RCT, but let me regain my CT at 100% output for 2 minutes.

Todo dies, but Sukuna still fails to kill Yuji.

Binding vow... I will never regenerate my second mouth after regaining RCT, but let me ... XYZ
Those terms are too disadventageous for Sukuna lol
It would be more akin to: "I'll have to look at both sides of the street TWO TIMES when crossing a road in the future, but now my Domain can last 10 hours"

Those terms are too disadventageous for Sukuna lol
It would be more akin to: "I'll have to look at both sides of the street TWO TIMES when crossing a road in the future, but now my Domain can last 10 hours"
I guess I dont have as much experience as Sukuna. 😂

Lol, if Gojo had a binding vow like, I will use 2 handed sign to cast my domain next time, but let me cast it 2s second faster this time. It would have been game over :kayneshrug:

Sounds ridiculous, right? :shocked:

Will u create thread or should i create one?
I'll be away from my computer, so you do it please
But Wait for the spoilers, it's too early
Post automatically merged:

I guess I dont have as much experience as Sukuna. 😂

Lol, if Gojo had a binding vow like, I will use 2 handed sign to cast my domain next time, but let me cast it 2s second faster this time. It would have been game over :kayneshrug:

Sounds ridiculous, right? :shocked:
Gojo is retarded, he even forgot how to teleport