Episode Discussion Jujutsu Kaisen Episode 16 - Kyoto School Sister Exchange Event - Group Battle 2

Rate the Episode

• Total voters
D

Dragomir

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Okay episode.

The first part with Itadori and Tojo was average. The Kempachi vs Ichigo fight. It is not a real fight it is training.

The Panda fight was nice. I like Berserker Panda. I want to see his third transformations (sister one) now. I understand now the Second opening where you see Panda hiting his chest like a gorilla.

An other power that interest me is the talking thing by the guy who only say random words.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Mommy Fubuki!
โ€Ž
This is probably one of my favorite episode yet. Todo teaching Yuuji about how to control his curse energy more properly and the water, mountain, and the sky visual is very eye-catching. Mechamaru vs Panda was well animated. We see a bit of Panda's backstory and how Mechamaru's body become like that. Good episode.

Two words: baby panda :neesama:

I enjoyed their fight, I want to know more about how these cursed corpses are made. Also, animation was a step up from the previous episode.
Post automatically merged:

The first part with Itadori and Tojo was average. The Kempachi vs Ichigo fight. It is not a real fight it is training.
Yeah, but also it feels oddly ridiculous. Kempachi was actively trying to stop Ichigo, and Tojo is just... There for some fun and challenge? So he's teaching Yuuji a lesson?

Feels like a cheap lesson as well, Yuuji should have struggled more to learn it. Then again he's been a wonder boy from the start. catded

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Two words: baby panda :neesama:

I enjoyed their fight, I want to know more about how these cursed corpses are made. Also, animation was a step up from the previous episode.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, but also it feels oddly ridiculous. Kempachi was actively trying to stop Ichigo, and Tojo is just... There for some fun and challenge? So he's teaching Yuuji a lesson?

Feels like a cheap lesson as well, Yuuji should have struggled more to learn it. Then again he's been a wonder boy from the start. catded
Lol u into jujutsu?

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
LOL I legit copied him thinking he knows better than me :gokulaugh: but it was suspicious
:gokulaugh:

Is the thing with corpses elaborated later in the manga? Just yes or no pls
I haven't watched the last 3 episodes. What corpse thing exactly? I don't wanna spoil you lmao.