• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Amazing episode. Black flash animation yoooo.

Next week boogie woogie and Gojo?????
WOW.

Last edited by a moderator:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
My take about the chapter : Average/Good

What I like :

- Inumaki powers are def my favorites among sorcerer for now. Even if the blood guy is nice, Inumaki is great : made Miwa sleep in a badass way, stopped Hanami a lot, made a badass comeback after his throat injury and blast Hanami.

- Maki playfoul cloud and Megumi duo vs Hanami wasn't bad. Nervous fight, like that.

- Todo made me smile when he talked to Yuji about Hanami breaking their bro moment.

What I didn't like :

- the black flash effect was average for something that was hyped.

- Yuji and Todo talking during ages and Hanami watched them without doing nothing

- Yuji being able to do black flash, something hyped to be difficult and that few did, in first/second try.

Dont know :

- Hanami character feels a bit weird but lets see.

- Yuji saying "don't worry i won't die" with that smile felt a bit clichรฉ but why not.

Amazing episode. Black flash animation yoooo.
I didn't think the animation for Black flash was that good.

We barely saw the hit and the effect.

And no manga spoiler for next week pls ^^

Last edited:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
โ€Ž
Something also amazing, i thought in that moment but forgett:

A big threat appears and both schools instantly act like they were a long bond team anyway. Todo instantly saving Maki, while making realizing him close and knew (!!!, she doenst assume, she knew) they were save for now. Also Panda appearing and going for team work and team decision instantly, without any doubt in Todo. Loved that.

AT first, i thought to. When he mentioned what kind of woman he likes, i thought someone told Yuuji to answer like that.
But i enjoy their Duo from episode to episode more.
I don't know if it's a guy thing or what, but it was a weird and awkward progression from Toudou beating the hell out of Yuuji to Yuuji doing everything and anything Toudou says.

:kayneshrug:

Well Yuuji did it same with Nanamin?
Huh? On the rooftop? They fought different enemies, and Yuuji struggled a lot then when trying to listen to Nanami.

They spent quite some time together after that, and then they fought Mahito as a tag team. At that point it was logical that they synched since they knew each other and each other's fighting styles well.