General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
never actualy looked at a jjk spoiler never looked at op spoilers either until recently even had an entire club dedicated to we dont read spoilers and some other stuff that formed to a bigger group than expected hahaha
For me JJK > OP
The series got me it's fresh and the fights are better
I need the spoiler

i need nobara back, it's been more than 2 yrs :'(
We all let's hope Gege decides against his of her death

@RayanOO any predictions for this week's spoilers?

I changed my mind about Kashimo's DE btw. I now think he won't even have one OR he had a DE but made a pact not to use it in order to have a sure hit at all times (due to his CE nature).

Two reasons for that belief:
1. He wanted to use Hollow Wicker Basket against Hakari's DE and not lay out his own Domain
2. He already has a sure hit in his normal moveset (though he does have to set it up)

Counter-point for 1:
- Hollow Wicker Basket could be an anti-domain tool that even people with DEs can use. And the reason they use it as a counter is because it uses up less CE than a normal Domain Expansion.

If the counter-point is true, there's still a chance he has a DE, but I'm keeping my expectations low for now

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
@RayanOO any predictions for this week's spoilers?

I changed my mind about Kashimo's DE btw. I now think he won't even have one OR he had a DE but made a pact not to use it in order to have a sure hit at all times (due to his CE nature).

Two reasons for that belief:
1. He wanted to use Hollow Wicker Basket against Hakari's DE and not lay out his own Domain
2. He already has a sure hit in his normal moveset (though he does have to set it up)

Counter-point for 1:
- Hollow Wicker Basket could be an anti-domain tool that even people with DEs can use. And the reason they use it as a counter is because it uses up less CE than a normal Domain Expansion.

If the counter-point is true, there's still a chance he has a DE, but I'm keeping my expectations low for now
Yeah him having hollow basket and not countering with his own DE can lead us to think he doesnโ€™t have one/doesnโ€™t need one.

For now people who had DE counters : flowing blossom emotion, simple domain, hollow basket didnโ€™t have a DE themselves (Naobito, Todo, shadow style users, Mechamaru, Reggie, Mei Mei bro etc).

But Todo learnt the simple domain from Yuki and Yuki being a special grade the chance for her to have a domain are high.

I think you can know domain counters and have a domain yourself.

But youโ€™re right the fact that Kashimo didnโ€™t try to overpower Hakari domain with his own is a question.

Your idea about selling his DE to be able to 100% hit strike with normal attack is good. That can be an answer and it would be fair game.
Because I donโ€™t image one second someone of Kashimo caliber not managing to create a DE. Either he didnโ€™t use it for specific reasons or he didnโ€™t have one for a special reason/technique.
Post automatically merged:

He would love to see his DE. We have been blue balled too many times about DE these days. I want some and powerful one.

The fact we didnโ€™t see Ryu domain is still burning

Yeah him having hollow basket and not countering with his own DE can lead us to think he doesnโ€™t have one/doesnโ€™t need one.

For now people who had DE counters : flowing blossom emotion, simple domain, hollow basket didnโ€™t have a DE themselves (Naobito, Todo, shadow style users, Mechamaru, Reggie, Mei Mei bro etc).

But Todo learnt the simple domain from Yuki and Yuki being a special grade the chance for her to have a domain are high.

I think you can know domain counters and have a domain yourself.

But youโ€™re right the fact that Kashimo didnโ€™t try to overpower Hakari domain with his own is a question.

Your idea about selling his DE to be able to 100% hit strike with normal attack is good. That can be an answer and it would be fair game.
Because I donโ€™t image one second someone of Kashimo caliber not managing to create a DE. Either he didnโ€™t use it for specific reasons or he didnโ€™t have one for a special reason/technique.
Post automatically merged:

He would love to see his DE. We have been blue balled too many times about DE these days. I want some and powerful one.

The fact we didnโ€™t see Ryu domain is still burning
Hakari's DE feels like Gege throwing us a bone after the failed 3-way Domain battle between Yuta, Ryu and Uro