General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
This was the moment when I read JJK first time.

Instead of starting from chapter 1, I started from the chapter where this fight happened.

Crazy, what got me into this series was Yuji chasing Mahito and Mahito toying with train passengers. :gokulaugh:

I was instantly hooked!

Sadly, current anime <<<< manga.
How did you jump in there of all places?:watchout::bamathink:lol

I went from watching the 1st JJK OP as my first exposure to the series to reading about
Nobara getting her eyeball blown off by Mahito near the end of Shibuya Incident
, not the only one to jump btw
I was spoiled here and there about some manga I've read, but I never jumped into them so randomly lol
Always either from the beginning or from where the anime left off

After re-reading the entire battle from start and stuff on Ten Shadows technique.

I clowned this idea at first but after reviewing all the hype Ten Shadows got from both Gojo and Sukuna, I honestly think it has the potential to surpass Six Eyes + Limitless. Gojo himself suggests Megumi has the potential to surpass him, Sukuna wanted his CT so badly to the point where even narrator said only one person interests him.

And then there's that whole Mahoraga got his CT thing. Why would Gege show something like that then waste Mahoraga without elaborating? We know Sukuna can use Shikigami abilities without summoning them. I don't know if Sukuna is merging with Mahoraga or if they can share CTs but it was definitely something along those lines. If Maho is able to use Sukuna's CT then why wouldn't Sukuna be able to use Maho's? We already saw it with Piercing Aqua.

I don't know if just Heian era Sukuna is stronger than Gojo. But Sukuna with 10 Shadows + Open is. He HAS to be.