Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
You reinvigorated my copium with your posts ngl
If he doesn't come back, it's your ass I'm going after:beckmoji:

P.S. dw I'm home tomorrow so spoilers are taken care of
the panels look fake but who knows until mya starts sharing leaks

hahaha hes coming back he has too. i became too invested in him

and perfect ill be working

Takaba > Gojo at the rate this is going, there is a reason why Gege felt the need to mention Limitless can be countered by Comedian, also Gojo doesn’t have the humor or knowledge to outfunny Takaba like Kenjaku does.

He makes a stupid joke about math that he himself thinks is brilliant and Gojo’s Limitless is stripped, he also makes a joke about pretty boys and Gojo becomes as weak as Miwa.

hi guys, do you remember when Riko Amanai died, Tengen was supposed to become unstable, but Yuki told Geto that Tengen is stable & everything is ok, so how did that happen?
later we're told that Yuki was a star plasma vessel, so what if Tengen was fused with part of Yuki's body (since Yuki can use RCT), so he became stable after Riko Amanai's death?
this might explain things like, Yuki hearing other SPVs, but why didn't Gege explain these things?

hi guys, do you remember when Riko Amanai died, Tengen was supposed to become unstable, but Yuki told Geto that Tengen is stable & everything is ok, so how did that happen?
later we're told that Yuki was a star plasma vessel, so what if Tengen was fused with part of Yuki's body (since Yuki can use RCT), so he became stable after Riko Amanai's death?
this might explain things like, Yuki hearing other SPVs, but why didn't Gege explain these things?
Tengen was never stable, it was all a lie. This is explained in the chapters where group is chatting with Tengen about merger.