General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
Just finding it hard to believe Gege hyped up Mahoraga and Sukuna constantly dickriding it just for it to get negged by Purple. Gojo and Megumi flashback of that Head battle and Gojo saying “You know what this means?”

I’ll eat a shoe if I’m wrong but I don’t think this is the last of Ten Shadows we seen. Mahoraga or some Sukuna/Shikigami fusion of it will show us the way. OPEN can come into play but Ten Shadows on its own should IN PRINCIPLE match or be superior to Limitless.
:steef::steef::steef:

Anyone else getting their daily dose of how GoATJo will return or rebirth theory..?? They’re getting more and more believable with each take.
Could Gege really be cooking..?!! Or the fans just reading in too much for the fictional character..??
I've read some pretty good theories about Gojo coming back. Some of them involving Ino and some of them talking about the meaning of "going south or north" that Nanami was talking about.

I've read some pretty good theories about 👖 coming back. Some of them involving Ino and some of them talking about the meaning of "going south or north" that Nanami was talking about.
There are also some religion and the dieties based, which are vastly well thought of. Shows how much fans loved GoATJo that they went so overboard to theorize on how he may come back.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Stopped the Manga around the end of Shibuya cause I couldn't understand the power system properly, gonna start a re read soon (after Dandadan) to understand everything better.
With what's happened in the recent chapter I'm more intrigued now to see where the story will go.

Stopped the Manga around the end of Shibuya cause I couldn't understand the power system properly, gonna start a re read soon (after Dandadan) to understand everything better.
With what's happened in the recent chapter I'm more intrigued now to see where the story will go.
Did he find his nuts?
I stopped reading at those creepy alien invasion.