General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
He never even tried to, which means he can't
and somehow Megumi can do it?

Tama no mae is the woman Geto used against Toji? Literally the only thing she does is cast a Domain
No

No reason to use early series Mahito when he ends up developing his Domain in his first arc.

And the finger bearers did cast proto Domains in both instances - they were just incomplete
I mean... my point still stands. Most special grade curses either cant use domain or they are incomplete.

and somehow Megumi can do it?
Megumi only ever did an incomplete Domain. Still better than Yuji who 238 chapters in never even showed a Simple Domain.

List of Special Grades with Domains (Eso, Kechizu, and Choso aren't curses btw):
Jogo
Hanami
Dagon
Mahito
Smallpox Deity
Kuchisake Onna
Naoya

Finger Bearers 1 and 2 (incomplete - have varriers but don't have an imbued technique)

The only Special Grade Curses without Domains (complete or not) are Tama no Mae, Kurourushi, and Rika as far as I know

Megumi only ever did an incomplete Domain. Still better than Yuji who 238 chapters in never even showed a Simple Domain.
Megumi is canonically ass at barrier techniques. He cant use anti domain techniques either + you cant learn simple domain, you have to inherit from someone.

List of Special Grades with Domains (Eso, Kechizu, and Choso aren't curses btw):
Jogo
Hanami
Dagon
Mahito
Smallpox Deity
Kuchisake Onna
Naoya

Finger Bearers 1 and 2 (incomplete - have varriers but don't have an imbued technique)
the brothers are considered special grades curses by Gojo and co.

The FBs' domains are even more useless than Megumis. You dont need to have an anti domain technique to beat them.

Kuchisake onna's domain is a simple domain, as long as you dont answer her question, you are safe.

The disasters curses and the FBs are anomalies.

The only Special Grade Curses without Domains (complete or not) are Tama no Mae, Kurourushi, and Rika as far as I know
The brothers, Tama no Mae, Kuro, Rika, and Ganesha

Special Grade Cursed Objects are automatically Special Grade Curses when a Curse eats them

That explains why the FB are Special Grade, meanwhile the Cricket is Grade 2 in spite of being grade 1 in terms of CE, because he doesn't have a CT

It also explains why Kezi was a Special Grade in spite of his CT and CQC being mediocre, he had SG tier CE

Unreal.

JJK 236 really fucked a lot of people mentally lol
Nah, if you look at that panel you will realize that it looks realistic.
I dont care about Gojo's death as much as seeing dead people's faces like that.

Literally, it was the first thing I said after reading the spoilers of 236.

I think the panel played a role in people's disbelief.

#uck you Gege!

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nah, if you look at that panel you will realize that it looks realistic.
I dont care about Gojo's death as much as seeing dead people's faces like that.

Literally, it was the first thing I said after reading the spoilers of 236.

I think the panel played a role in people's disbelief.

#uck you Gege!
That coming right after the chapter where Gojo had the upper hand and everyone was convinced he was winning... just brutal storytelling.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah, I think now I understand why Oda keep his characters cartoonish.
It is better that way.
This panel hits different, especially when you have seen people dying from road accidents.
Oda is way too tame.
He doesn't even draw designs with Spiders as menacing because he is considerate of people who are afraid of them.

Gege is on a whole another level when it comes to brutally tormenting his readers.. we've seen Shibuya & then now in the Final Arc.

I see Gege as a mini-Togashi, they like to use chess-game esque powersystems & also love to write tragic storylines with a lot of social commentary.