General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bait for the uninitiated in online trolling
S2 of CSM will neg diff all their animators and is their go to project for next year. Inbetween CSM and JJK S3 we will get S2 of Hell's Paradise (with even shittier animation this time cuz everyone lost their arms)
I dont usually have time to watch animes, just watching JJK this season. And excited for next adaptations.
I wonder how they will animate last arc of Hell's Paradise with all that nudity. A lot of dimming is expected, and they have a perfect excuse for it. Aint no way they are going to put so much effort into animating naked drawings 🤣
Post automatically merged:

It's just rough :josad:

JJK Season 1 aired from Oct 2020 to March 2021 and we only got S2 in July 2023.
Realistically speaking, it can even be delayed more - we might even be in the 2030s when Gojo vs Sukuna airs...
Yeah, I dont think I will keep up with anime.
The only reason I got this far is because the manga is still going on.
But still, JJK anime will be worth watching.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I dont usually have time to watch animes, just watching JJK this season. And excited for next adaptations.
I wonder how they will animate last arc of Hell's Paradise with all that nudity. A lot of dimming is expected, and they have a perfect excuse for it. Aint no way they are going to put so much effort into animating naked drawings 🤣
:milaugh:

At this point, reading Hells Paradise manga & watching the anime adaptation are completely two different experiences.
Definitely prefer the manga there - the anime got the short end of the stick because Mappa clearly knows that JJK & CSM are their golden chicken.

:milaugh:

At this point, reading Hells Paradise manga & watching the anime adaptation are completely two different experiences.
Definitely prefer the manga there - the anime got the short end of the stick because Mappa clearly knows that JJK & CSM are their golden chicken.
Manga is always better (in most cases).

I am strictly manga only since I finished One Piece's Zhou Island arc (2017-18) - that shit exhausted the #uck out of me. Started from episode 0 of OP and then never watched any anime again, except dragon ball super and JJK.