General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
Time for a good Enzo long ass peeeaaak fiction.

I made a theory about Yuji's possible domain which would deploy not into physical space but mental space/landscape (the innate domain - Shōtoku Ryōiki).
The important point is that "regular" domain expensions (Ryōiki Tenkai) are literally the physical extension of the user innate domain. As we've seen, the "regular" DE weakness is precisely their physical spatial extension.
Wether it has a barrier or not, one can either counter it from the inside or destroy it from the outside.
On the other hand, a "reversed" domain extension by wich the user could literally hack his opponent innate domain by imposing his own would be impossible to couter/escape.
In other word a perfect mind trap/cage (which is Yuji's main and first ability from chapter one).
Now, assuming Yuji could do such a thing, what would be the use of it?
Remember that when Yuji and Sukuna first fought inside the later innate domain he was totally submitted to Sukuna's innate CT, reason why he had absolutely no chances to win.
But if Yuji can impose his own innate domain within Sukuna's, the later would be submitted to Yuji's innate CT.
In other words, the same situation but reversed.
But what could be Yuji's CT? And here the twist: his innate CT would "just" be his ability to hack ppl's soul/innate domain by imposing his own, canceling his opponent CT.
In this situation, neither Sukuna or Yuji would have specific CT (or RCT/simple domain or else), but just their CE and fight skills, allowing Yuji to fight Sukuna as if they were regular MMA fighters in an unescapable octogon with no CT tricks allowed.
A soul fight in wich only "willpower" prevails.
Last point: between Sukuna and Yuji, who has the most willpower? The bored emotionless nihilistic or the enraged angry one who wants to avenge his friends? Hope it was clear (sorry, I'm french).

No needs to thank me.

Just call me the GTOAT (greatest theorist of all time).

Thanks for your attention.

@notAfanboy I tag you as a fellow true Yuji supporter.

I made a theory about Yuji's possible domain which would deploy not into physical space but mental space/landscape (the innate domain - Shōtoku Ryōiki).
The important point is that "regular" domain expensions (Ryōiki Tenkai) are literally the physical extension of the user innate domain. As we've seen, the "regular" DE weakness is precisely their physical spatial extension.
Wether it has a barrier or not, one can either counter it from the inside or destroy it from the outside.
On the other hand, a "reversed" domain extension by wich the user could literally hack his opponent innate domain by imposing his own would be impossible to couter/escape.
In other word a perfect mind trap/cage (which is Yuji's main and first ability from chapter one).
Remember that when Yuji and Sukuna first fought inside the later innate domain he was totally submitted to Sukuna's innate CT, reason why he had absolutely no chances to win.
But if Yuji can impose his own innate domain within Sukuna's, the later would be submitted to Yuji's innate CT.
But what could be Yuji's CT? And here the twist: his innate CT would "just" be his ability to hack ppl's soul/innate domain by imposing his own, canceling his opponent CT.
In this situation, neither Sukuna or Yuji would have specific CT (or RCT/simple domain or else), but just their CE and fight skills, allowing Yuji to fight Sukuna as if they were regular MMA fighters in an unescapable octogon with no CT tricks allowed.
Last point: between Sukuna and Yuji, who has the most willpower? The bored emotionless nihilistic or the enraged angry one who wants to avenge his friends? Hope it was clear (sorry, I'm french).

No needs to thank me.

Nice theory, dont know how Gege will do this but it will OP.

Innate domain and then souls will fight each other?
Good shit. The damage Sukuna takes will affect his soul, same for Yuji.
But if it is pure CE fight, Yuji has less CE and his efficiency is not as good as Sukuna. I think Sukuna will overpower Yuji again, unless something happens and Sukuna's CE output is decreased by morw than half (through Megumi?).
Anyway, Gege is cooking sth about Yuji's inevitable power up. Yuji vs Grasshopper 2.0 coming up next!

As much as I want my boy to win, I know Gege is going to find a way to make him suffer more 🗿

No needs to thank me.

tl:dr
Post automatically merged:

wondering when we will get the “Going North” chapter.

Last edited:
Nice theory, dont know how Gege will do this but it will OP.

Innate domain and then souls will fight each other?
Good shit. The damage Sukuna takes will affect his soul, same for Yuji.
But if it is pure CE fight, Yuji has less CE and his efficiency is not as good as Sukuna. I think Sukuna will overpower Yuji again, unless something happens and Sukuna's CE output is decreased by morw than half (through Megumi?).
Anyway, Gege is cooking sth about Yuji's inevitable power up. Yuji vs Grasshopper 2.0 coming up next!

As much as I want my boy to win, I know Gege is going to find a way to make him suffer more 🗿
Last point of my peak fiction: the difference would be the legendary willpower magic. (Aka motivation).

Yuji seems to draw his CE from his emotions (anger/friendship), while Sukuna sleeps on his massive stock.

And Yiji's anger toward Sukuna and will to save ppl is literally bottomless.

Left, right, goodnight.

I'd even add one point to my theory:

Yuji being able to hack souls could be the key Kenjaku is waiting for to merge the entire humanity with Tengen.

Wifi-man Itadori.

Last point of my peak fiction: the difference would be the legendary willpower magic. (Aka motivation).

Yuji seems to draw his CE from his emotions (anger/friendship), while Sukuna sleeps on his massive stock.

And Yiji's anger toward Sukuna and will to save ppl is literally bottomless.

Left, right, goodnight.

I'd even add one point to my theory:

Yuji being able to hack souls could be the key Kenjaku is waiting for to merge the entire humanity with Tengen.

Wifi-man Itadori.
EOS Itadori top #1 sorcerer of all time? :finally:

Yeah, I think Yuki's research (book) will also play a role somehow. Or maybe Gege will never mention that again.

image is pretty evident we will get all 4 of these against Sukuna very soon.

all the filler bitches will be back like best manga ever ble blu bla bla after shitting on the last two chapters saying jjk is mid or fall off haha​

EOS Itadori top #1 sorcerer of all time? :finally:

Yeah, I think Yuki's research (book) will also play a role somehow. Or maybe Gege will never mention that again.
Obvious for me so far, just by sticking to his canon portrayal.

Gojo believed he could surpass him (yes, also some other but...) Kenjaku said he was expecting a lot from him, and only him, calling Yuji the eye of the storm he's going to create.

Readers saying Yuji has been side-char'd havn't properly read the manga imo.

image is pretty evident we will get all 4 of these against Sukuna very soon.

all the filler bitches will be back like best manga ever ble blu bla bla after shitting on the last two chapters saying jjk is mid or fall off haha​
Man, I hate the look of Yuji's arm so much
Wth is that, Gege? It better be worth it