General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters
I have a question about Mahoraga and his adapting and how someone can Learn? His adaptation

so in gojo vs sukuna fight we see Maho adapt to Infinity and Sukuna see the model and basically copy it

so we can assume that mahoraga isnt just like "Ooga booga i adopted to the technique"
He uses some sort of method to counter techniques he adpated into

now theres my question, if this can be learn by sukuna, can he also "learn" other adaptations? Like if maho is adapted to blue for example, can sukuna see what sort of defense is maho playing so he can do the same and not take damage from blue like Maho?

Cause if he can, then man 10S is best ability in the verse if in right hands.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I have a question about Mahoraga and his adapting and how someone can Learn? His adaptation

so in gojo vs sukuna fight we see Maho adapt to Infinity and Sukuna see the model and basically copy it

so we can assume that mahoraga isnt just like "Ooga booga i adopted to the technique"

now theres my question, if this can be learn by sukuna, can he also "learn" other adaptations? Like if maho is adapted to blue for example, can sukuna see what sort of defense is maho playing so he can do the same and not take damage from blue like Maho?

Mahoraga adapts to techniques by getting hit, adapting and then further analyzing. Mahoraga had an adaptation to limitless where it changed the essence of its CE and nullified it, but Sukuna couldn't do that so he needed a different method that he could actually copy.

So in theory if Maho keeps adapting to something it is possible that eventually there will be a method someone like Sukuna or Gojo would be able to copy.

Mahoraga adapts to techniques by getting hit, adapting and then further analyzing. Mahoraga had an adaptation to limitless where it changed the essence of its CE and nullified it, but Sukuna couldn't do that so he needed a different method that he could actually copy.

So in theory if Maho keeps adapting to something it is possible that eventually there will be a method someone like Sukuna or Gojo would be able to copy.
Thats what im saying

if any adaptation can be "Copied" by a skilled user, 10S is the best CT in the verse
Might even be better than 6 eyes and limitless

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Thats what im saying

if any adaptation can be "Copied" by a skilled user, 10S is the best CT in the verse
Might even be better than 6 eyes and limitless
To be fair tho for something like that you'd have to be a jujutsu genius that comes prolly once in a thousand years or something. No one from the Zenin could even tame Mahoraga, let alone observe it and command it. So in theory yeah it can be absolutely broken, it already is pretty broken lol, but it also depends on the wielder.

To be fair tho for something like that you'd have to be a jujutsu genius that comes prolly once in a thousand years or something. No one from the Zenin could even tame Mahoraga, let alone observe it and command it. So in theory yeah it can be absolutely broken, it already is pretty broken lol, but it also depends on the wielder.
Yeah thats why im saying in the right hands

megumi was ass

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yeah thats why im saying in the right hands

megumi was ass
Yeah I get it and I agree. I don't remember where but I once talked about how I believe that Mahoraga's adaptability is the single most broken power in the JJK verse, when looking at abilities and not wielders. Yeah Sukuna and Gojo can effortlessly beat Mahoraga but that's cuz they are Sukuna and Gojo. But that power is the single most busted one imo. Well prolly until we get to see Sukuna's real CT.

Yeah I get it and I agree. I don't remember where but I once talked about how I believe that Mahoraga's adaptability is the single most broken power in the JJK verse, when looking at abilities and not wielders. Yeah Sukuna and Gojo can effortlessly beat Mahoraga but that's cuz they are Sukuna and Gojo. But that power is the single most busted one imo. Well prolly until we get to see Sukuna's real CT.
Uh btw while we are at it,

isnt cutting sukuna's CT ? Why people assume he has another CT which his main one? Is it because of what he told Jogo?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Uh btw while we are at it,

isnt cutting sukuna's CT ? Why people assume he has another CT which his main one? Is it because of what he told Jogo?
Well yeah multiple things. If it was just cutting it would already be revealed imo and not kept hidden. It's apparently called Shrine according to translations, would probably explain where OPEN comes from and more. It's also really similar in spelling or can be read as Kitchen too iirc so there's a chance all of these are just parts of the actual CT. Storage, shrine, kitchen.

I think I wrote about it in this thread
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sukuna-theories.36033/

And predicted the lightning weapon :endthis:

Well yeah multiple things. If it was just cutting it would already be revealed imo and not kept hidden. It's apparently called Shrine according to translations, would probably explain where OPEN comes from and more. It's also really similar in spelling or can be read as Kitchen too iirc so there's a chance all of these are just parts of the actual CT. Storage, shrine, kitchen.

I think I wrote about it in this thread
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/sukuna-theories.36033/

And predicted the lightning weapon :endthis:
Thanks i will give it a read

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Btw there were some volume corrections.

Uraume's vessel's name was revealed as Shiori Himi and it was added when Kenny says the CG end when Megumi and Geto are the only players.

Sukuna adapted to the way to attack and hit Gojo
But nobody could copy Mahoraga's other form of adaptation which is getting hit by techniques and becoming immune to them over time

It's two different types of adaptation, offensive and defensive if you will.

First of all, it is completely bullshit that author made up at time.

Mahoraga adapted two ways of countering limitless. This is nonsense. If he had already one adapdation he could use there is no point in having another.

Second, yes it was never stated that someone could copy his adaptation. That is basically using his technique which Sukuna was doing since Gojo was hitting him and not Mahoraga. Why the full Sukuna himself had the wheel above him? Makes no fucking sense.

Third last and more important, Sukuna is the only one who ever tamed Mahoraga. No 10 shadows user was ever strong enough to kill him to tame as a shadow they always used him as a suicidal conjuration like Megumi did in Shibuya.

the answer is curse energy Mahoraga can remodel his CE and he can learn properties of CE of the enemy so he starts to remodel his CE to adapt to the CT of his enemy he is basically learn the CT and creates an counter against it

honestly i think it would have been better for todo to die against kenny while teaming with yuki
just replace choso and make the duo go out with a bang ,
i love todo but i think dying with his master would have been a better ending than ' WHERE TF IS TODO " kind of bs
Post automatically merged:

unless he comes back with another goated entrance