General & Others Jujutsu Kaisen - General Discussion

Your favourite characters?

• Total voters

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 130 spoilers via 4chan and translation via MH
-Todo protects himself by using a simple domain taught by Tsukumo (not Shin Kage style)
-Yuji reacts faster and tries to take out Mahito before he can use idle transmutation.
-Mahito reacts even faster and does the realization of his inner domain and activation of his technique at the same time.
-Mahito grasps the true essence of the soul and transforms

I think it's not that OP. I mean from what I saw atm it wasn't anything special Just Todo taking his hand off and carrying Yuuji.

I expected some darker shit. Although it's not bad just a little letdown.
Me too i want it to be darker like Nanami Death, Maki burned, Geto half body gone, Kugisaki blown eye and two highschool girl killed by sukuna etc. But we will see.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
I just watched episode 5, the animations were so superlative and

Damn the plot with the King of Curses vs the MC was the most heated since I started the anime, also the ripping heart scene reminded me of Killua in HxH

S

SinOfGreed

JJK fans we stay winning

Always love to see Black Flash, it's badass af and you can really see how much Yuji's improved, just throughout this arc alone.

Great chapter for Mahito too. Scary to see a villain that is constantly growing and improving so quickly.

And obviously more Todo greatness, he's just too beastly but I don't wanna post the full chap lmfao

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Chapter 130 out on Viz.
@Tris @Marimo_420 @yj @Akai2 @EtenBoby @Constantine @Seth etc etc

Damn, Mahito swinging like a crazy mofo. Hate to see him do well, but gotta give him props. Todo crazy too. GOAT.
We eating good every week.