Jujutsu Kaisen Official databook

• Thread starter Deleted member 83
  • Start date

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Toji is the most overrated character in the entire series.

We wank him so much for sneaking an exhausted pre-red and infinity Gojo.

He only beat Dagon because Megumi disrupted his guaranteed hit.

Toji gets mid diffed by any curse with a domain expansion.
Post automatically merged:

When Naobito fought him Dagon’s instant hit was working. And Naobito survived it for over a minute.

When Toji fought Dagon his instant wasn’t working.

Toji is overrated mid.
Nah remember he had the inverted spear of heaven. Which is supposed to nullify any cursed technique it comes into contact with. We still dont know how it'll interact with cursed techniques in a domain which are guaranteed to hit tho but it'll probably cancel it out as well.

dude
I saw noabito maki nanami and megumi job to the same special grade he cleared.
Bro.
Naobito was kicking Dagon's ass outside of his domain.

When Toji entered the domain, Dagon's instant hit was not working because Megumi was invading.
I literally posted the panels above. It's literally reiterated multiple times.

You are literally comparing Dagon with his instant hit (THE WHOLE POINT OF A DOMAIN) vs Naobito, Nanami, and Maki to Dagon without his instant hit vs Toji when we already saw Naobito fold Dagon outside of his domain.

Bro.
Naobito was kicking Dagon's ass outside of his domain.

When Toji entered the domain, Dagon's instant hit was not working because Megumi was invading.
I literally posted the panels above. It's literally reiterated multiple times.

You are literally comparing Dagon with his instant hit (THE WHOLE POINT OF A DOMAIN) vs Naobito, Nanami, and Maki to
Dagon without his instant hit vs Toji when we already saw Naobito fold Dagon outside of his domain.
amazeballs
while megumi was invading
naobito still couldnt do shit.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Plus he literally tore through the Rainbow Dragon Curse of Geto which is supposed to have the hardest exterior among his arsenal of curses. I dont think it'll be hard for him to deal with the shikigamis from Dagon's domain regardless of whether he had playful cloud or not.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Your point about Geto being emotionally drained doesn't apply as well. His entire technique is to literally summons curses he control to do the work for him, dude. Geto is getting bodied by Toji regardless.

Your point about Geto being emotionally drained doesn't apply as well. His entire technique is to literally summons curses he control to do the work for him, dude. Geto is getting bodied by Toji regardless.
Geto literally just saw Riko get shot right in front of him and was questioning his entire ideology.
Post automatically merged:

when toji was a kid yeah :gokulaugh:
Nope. Before he left the family.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Toji was literally abused by the clan.
Geto literally just saw Riko get shot right in front of him and was questioning his entire ideology.
Yeah right. Would affect him big time if he decides to throw hands against Toji. But what did he do? Summoned kuchisake onna and the rainbow dragon. Curses which don't have feelings like Geto.

Toji was literally abused by the clan.

Yeah right. Would affect him big time if he decides to throw hands against Toji. But what did he do? Summoned kuchisake onna and the rainbow dragon. Curses which don't have feelings like Geto.
I mean, I think Naobito would defeat that version of Geto too, so I don’t see what you’re trying to achieve here.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nahh the thing is we still have no conclusive evidence that Naobito would be able to fight and win against curses like the kuchisake onna and the rainbow dragon AND physically fight Geto. Toji, physically, was probably the strongest in the verse ever. And he low diffed Rainbow dragon and the kuchisake onna (this curse even used its domain)

Nahh the thing is we still have no conclusive evidence that Naobito would be able to fight and win against curses like the kuchisake onna and the rainbow dragon AND physically fight Geto. Toji, physically, was probably the strongest in the verse ever. And he low diffed Rainbow dragon and the kuchisake onna (this curse even used its domain)
Naobito was kicking Dagon’s ass badly, and Dagon was forced to use his domain pretty quickly.

Keep in mind that with the title of “supreme grade 1” (which was originally translated by some as “strongest grade 1”), Naobito was probably the 5th strongest sorcerer, after Gojo, Yuta, Yuki, and (fake) Geto.

To be clear I don’t have a massive agenda against Toji. I think if he were still alive he’d probably be stronger than old Naobito, it’s just that it’s so weird to me that people rate him above say Jogo or Mahito when like nothing suggests that.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Naobito probably is one of the strongest sorcerers in the verse (except the 4 special grades ofc). Toji might be in a similar strength level as Naobito. Mind you, a 71 year old Naobito was fighting with Dagon. The point where I disagree with you is when you said Toji is mid tier because he wont be able to deal with a curse with a domain when there's actual evidence in the hidden inventory arc of him dealing with it.

Naobito probably is one of the strongest sorcerers in the verse (except the 4 special grades ofc). Toji might be in a similar strength level as Naobito. Mind you, a 71 year old Naobito was fighting with Dagon. The point where I disagree with you is when you said Toji is mid tier because he wont be able to deal with a curse with a domain when there's actual evidence in the hidden inventory arc of him dealing with it.
Maybe mid tier is an over-exaggeration.
But like, in my mind, Gojo and Sukuna are the top tiers.
Jogo, Yuuta, Yuuki, Fake Geto, Mahoraga, awakened Mahito, and (maybe??) Hanami are high tiers.

And I think Toji loses badly to everyone I mentioned in the high tier.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
check out the supplementary info for chapter 51. "If Jogo were to receive 5 of Yuuji's black flashes and Todo's cursed energy infused playful cloud strike, he'd die." Do you really think that toji cannot deliver the same power output as 5 yuuji BF's and Todo's strike with playful cloud to exorcise Jogo?