Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Episode 1 - Hidden Inventory

Rate this episode!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Why did they have to change the animation style into something so abhorent?

Utahime bursting through the door after seeing mice wasn't even bursting at all - she glided over the floor, slowly, with sluggish hand movements.

Then there was the Gojo and Geto drinking soda and walking scene. Absolute clown shoes of animation. Who considers those spaghetti physics great?

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅคฉไธ‹็„กๅŒ
โ€Ž
No, this is but a wild dream. Go back to sleep
alright who invited this douchebag to the forum?
Post automatically merged:

Why did they have to change the animation style into something so abhorent?

Utahime bursting through the door after seeing mice wasn't even bursting at all - she glided over the floor, slowly, with sluggish hand movements.

Then there was the Gojo and Geto drinking soda and walking scene. Absolute clown shoes of animation. Who considers those spaghetti physics great?
mappa changed their animation that much ?

hopefully itโ€™s not a kingdom s1-2 disaster

mappa changed their animation that much ?

hopefully itโ€™s not a kingdom s1-2 disaster
Nothing that serious, it's still watchable
But it's a case of fixing something that wasn't broken. The character movements look laggy, slow, like they're moving against a water current.

And the creamy color palette are a turn off for me, but clearly something Mappa keeps pushing with their recent series (CSM, Hell's Paradise, and now JJK S2).

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅคฉไธ‹็„กๅŒ
โ€Ž
Nothing that serious, it's still watchable
But it's a case of fixing something that wasn't broken. The character movements look laggy, slow, like they're moving against a water current.

And the creamy color palette are a turn off for me, but clearly something Mappa keeps pushing with their recent series (CSM, Hell's Paradise, and now JJK S2).
Honestly CSM was a masterpiece cause itโ€™s how it started and didnโ€™t change to but I feel you.

just imagine in the next season we are going to get the greatest shirtless bastard back