Jujutsu Kaisen, Season 2 Episode 2

Rate the episode:

• Total voters
A lot of unnecessary padding tbh:
- mappa saw people jerking off to Aki making his breakfast in CSM and tought let's have Geto prepare tea for 2 minutes
- that old dude's pre-death flashback is filler? I don't recall it from the manga at all, and it was another waste of time
- as was most of the Toji scenes we got

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
- mappa saw people jerking off to Aki making his breakfast in CSM and tought let's have Geto prepare tea for 2 minutes
- that old dude's pre-death flashback is filler? I don't recall it from the manga at all, and it was another waste of time
it was in the manga but the Toji stuff was added, toji i dont mind as long as it adds to the story, the flashback couldve been removed yes i agree.

yes lots of padding the first episode as well, mappa honestly destroying the anime tbh

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Honestly loving everything about this, such a sucker for slice of life so the vibe works for me. I actually felt the last style was a bit too static in places but here it feels more fluid. Found myself rewinding parts just because it was so fun and clean. My hopes for the climax are very high now
love the art style for csm watching that honestly feels like you’re on acid at some points but not a fan of it for jjk
Post automatically merged:

what I wouldn’t being added is backstory on Shoko learning RCT & Utahimes scar that would be cool if it was around that same time frame

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I preferred S1 so far too

but lets not using big words like destroying S2 etc

it’s still totally watchable

if you want to compare with OPM : we are not a all at the level of the crappy second season

love the art style for csm watching that honestly feels like you’re on acid at some points but not a fan of it for jjk
In a way I get what you mean but I'm not too bothered by it, probably because this style works for me. As much as I enjoyed Yuji/Todo vs Tree guy I remember thinking the animation could've been so much better. I don't know much about animation so I can't speak too much on it but it felt so still and static in parts. And I felt the same in other moments. Whereas what I'm watching these first two episodes feels so polished and fluid close to a film. Though its been a while since I saw the first season so maybe I'm not doing it justice

In a way I get what you mean but I'm not too bothered by it, probably because this style works for me. As much as I enjoyed Yuji/Todo vs Tree guy I remember thinking the animation could've been so much better. I don't know much about animation so I can't speak too much on it but it felt so still and static in parts. And I felt the same in other moments. Whereas what I'm watching these first two episodes feels so polished and fluid close to a film. Though its been a while since I saw the first season so maybe I'm not doing it justice
My biggest pet peeve with Yuji and Todo vs Hanami (and most modern fights) is the way characters glide instead of run

Hanami summons his tree roots and attacks them and those two guys perform an ice skating routine on the roots and it just takes you out of it. There's no interaction between the platform they're running on and their feet

My biggest pet peeve with Yuji and Todo vs Hanami (and most modern fights) is the way characters glide instead of run

Hanami summons his tree roots and attacks them and those two guys perform an ice skating routine on the roots and it just takes you out of it. There's no interaction between the platform they're running on and their feet
Lmao true.

Itadori and Todo didn't even run on the tree roots itself, it feels like they running midair in fast slideshows.