Jujutsu Kaisen, Season 2 Episode 2

Rate the episode:

• Total voters
? You skipped a part of the manga ?
I started with the anime, after what I started reading the manga where the anime stopped, but I did rushed many parts and also skiped some to catch the current events.

Hard to reread everything when you know what happens next (for me).

Most well versed Sukuna fan
Nah Nik. My comment above.

I was an anime only for JJK, waiting for the season 2.

The day I heard about Sukuna taking Megumi's body I couldn't stand waiting for its adaptation and rushed things in order to catch the current plot. I already told you it btw...

My biggest pet peeve with Yuji and Todo vs Hanami (and most modern fights) is the way characters glide instead of run

Hanami summons his tree roots and attacks them and those two guys perform an ice skating routine on the roots and it just takes you out of it. There's no interaction between the platform they're running on and their feet
Yeah that's definitely an issue, happens a lot in the one piece anime.
You know what I went back and watched the Yuji/Todo fight with Hanami and it wasn't bad at all, don't remember what I was so frustrated with. I think when I read manga I have the action of a fight in my head and when it doesn't line up with the anime I get frustrated sometimes. I guess enough times passed now that it doesn't matter.