Jujutsu Kaisen, Season 2 Episode 20: Right and Wrong, part 3

Rate the episode:

• Total voters
Wth was that Todo Black Flash lmaooo fuck this shit

Literally the moment characters start fighting it's like animators drop acid and just compete who can create the most nonsensical, hard to follow, extra fight sequence

It's honestly amazing we got Choso vs Yuji in a grounded animation style. Like it's from a different anime altogether.

Anyway, I saw what I wanted to see, which was the Todo entrance and it was done well enough.

Literally the moment characters start fighting it's like animators drop acid and just compete who can create the most nonsensical, hard to follow, extra fight sequence

It's honestly amazing we got Choso vs Yuji in a grounded animation style. Like it's from a different anime altogether.

Anyway, I saw what I wanted to see, which was the Todo entrance and it was done well enough.
I liked the blackflash lol

But they had some nice grounded moments this episode that showed off Todos technique.

Todo going plus ultra was a bit too much but otherwise a pretty wild episode, the train-part was awesome. I'll likely always prefer the manga version but this fight didn't get the short end of the stick compared to some of the other ones.

todou is such a walking W man
his entrance was amazing
good fight scenes too

the black flash delivered by him in all might style was really weird tho

Apollo

The Sol King
Great episodes, the voice acting is honestly top notch, especially Mahito.

And Todo is GOATed as always. Great episode.

I think the problem with rushing the animators is more apparent. We saw what they could do with Choso vs Yuji, but we now for sure that Sukuna vs Mahoraga for example was only 30% finished. I expect the same for all fights following that.

Great episodes, the voice acting is honestly top notch, especially Mahito.

And Todo is GOATed as always. Great episode.

I think the problem with rushing the animators is more apparent. We saw what they could do with Choso vs Yuji, but we now for sure that Sukuna vs Mahoraga for example was only 30% finished. I expect the same for all fights following that.
I'm glad if this one wasn't finished bcs I'm afraid I'd have gotten a seizure from the finished episode:milaugh:

I think this episode is great. It amplifies the emotions that could not convey via manga. Also Todo black flash scene is very cool, but I expect it to have more damage after excessive animation.