Jujutsu Kaisen, Season 2 Episode 8: Shibuya Incident

Rate the episode:

• Total voters

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
I saw a twitter clip where they showed the grasshopper vs Yuji punching sequence was copied from Hell's Paradise.

Same studios, ig.

Like fr, if you dont have time, dont pick up a series like JJK.
It had the potential to become more famous if this season's anime was done right.
I that’s sad Naruto part II just copying every major fight scene in anime…

yeah officially done with the show u til we get a new studio or director.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The best arc in the whole manga is getting this treatment
And people will continue to prop up mappa as this amazing studio
Dont understand how MAPPA didn’t go all out with JJK season 2 given the potential it had to be a huge hit

Even more when MAPPA S1 of JJK is what (for me at last) put them on the map in the animation studio world
Post automatically merged:

Not surprising from a Gojo fan

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Dont understand how MAPPA didn’t go all out with JJK season 2 given the potential it had to be a huge hit

Even more when MAPPA S1 of JJK is what (for me at last) put them on the map in the animation studio world

Not surprising from a Gojo fan
I mean they already had shows like Inuyashiki and Kakeguri but JJK did add to it but I think it was CSM that really put them on and solidified them as a solid studio now they’re just shutting the bed.

S1 was peak JJK >>>>

damn Todo fucking goated sensed Gojo beginning purple while only blue was cast, shame gege pushed him aside as an after thought and killed off his master in such a shitty fashion.

I mean they already had shows like Inuyashiki and Kakeguri but JJK did add to it but I think it was CSM that really put them on and solidified them as a solid studio now they’re just shutting the bed.

damn Todo fucking goated sensed Gojo beginning purple while only blue was cast, shame gege pushed him aside as an after thought and killed off his master in such a shitty fashion.
That's why Mahito was the best villain in JJK.
Sukuna and Kenny have not done anything as villainous as Mahito.

Not just Todo, he did the same to Nanami, Nobara, and Mechamaru.

Last edited:

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
That's why Mahto was the best villain in JJK.
Sukuna and Kenny have not done anything as villainous as Mahito.

Not just Todo, he did the same to Nanami, Nobara, and Mechamaru.
Mahito one if the best villians to ever exist GOATED

well they all actually died fighting mahito.
Mahito was a true agent of chaos

the best villain in JJK no question (with Toji)
^