Jump Festa 21

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Remember this time last year when he said Sabo would...!! Vivi would...!! Hancock would...!! AAHHHH!!

Well, it seems like Sabo didn’t...Vivi didn’t...Hancock didn’t...aww...
I truly believe Oda intends to follow through on his predictions, but his usual underestimation of needed chapters to cover certain events gets in the way. Add COVID this year too, to make matters worse.

The plan was probably to finish Act 3 this year and cover the Sabo/Vivi/Boa reverie aftermath in interlude chapters. As usual Oda sucks at guessing how long it takes him to deal with plot lines.

Which is why I never take his "timelines" seriously. Whether it's 5 years to end the series. Or he'll show what happened to Sabo and Vivi this year. Or the final war that'll make MF look cute. I know they'll happen when they happen and just meme the fans for looking to deep into this shit :funky:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The plan was probably finish Act 3 this year and cover the Sabo/Vivi/Boa reverie aftermath in interlude chapters. As usual Oda sucks at guessing how long it takes him to deal with plot lines.
I’m sure that was and still is the plan, that’s what I took away from that message last year. Seems like a lot of Wano has come off the dome, so it’s hard to really tell when he intends to end Act 3. Could feasibly go down in chapter 1000, which would put the 2020 message coming true just after 2021 begins, which might just be the most 2020 thing imaginable :shocking:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Can't wait for Oda's annual generic message, and then seeing everyone overanalyze every word like it's Infinite Jest :milaugh:
Absolutely and not just concerning the arrival of new characters on Wano. I bet that's the least of concerns for several fans of the manga right now lol. They are looking after way more juicy perks, that I bet will obviously be never revealed before their time comes lol.