Jump Festa 21

:kata:future sight
I called it
Post automatically merged:

When he spoke about sabo and Hancock
During act2/3 interval, we got to learn something bad happened with/to Sabo, and Hancock might be captured

Now, Shanks will indeed make moves to save and recruit Mihawk then head to combat Teach during act 3/4 interval
Actually in the last jump Festa Oda did not said that something bad would happened to Sabo, Hancock or Vivi, that was a wrong translation, He just said that they will do something (He said "Hancock will, Vivi will, Sabo will").
Hancock will surely fight the Navy, I believe that She will not be captured.

I believe tha Sabo thanks to Bonney He will be able to free Kuma (I believe that Bonney will use her power to return back Kuma's time, when he was a human or a cyborg but before that he lost the mind).
In fact I believe Sabo was badly injured in his fight against the two admirals, but the men that can travel inside the earth could catch him and disappear with him (in this case the admirals and even Morgan would believe that he could have not survived, just like happened with Moria or Jack when he tried to rescue DD).
Regarding Vivi, I believe that someone tried to kill her, but she was able to survive, someone died in order to protect her or their guards were able to stop the killer, I believe the latter because one of the 3 big news in chapter 956 is "an assasination attempt".

I believe that all 3 of them could reach Wano, in order to go to Luffy, Vivi for protection while Hancock and Sabo for help him in the fight.
I believe this because Hancock could be informed by Koby about Luffy's situation of the fact she is not aware if the fact that He is fighting two emperor, since the newspaper does not reach AL.
I know that travel by ship from AL to Wano would be needed few weeks, but I thought about few possible ways that would be make possible to rech Wano in few days or less, unfortunately I would need too much time to expain it, so I will not write about it.
I would like your opinion of what I wrote.

rough translation

To the people watching JF, hello!! It really has been a tough year, I believe there're many people strongly affected by the corona virus. I want to give a round of applause to the many workers in the industry who are still bringing spirit to everyone in a wild situation such as now, that's how this year has been.
On Jump, Demon Slayer was amazing. It saved many people emotionally and brought them joy, really impressive. That's how manga should be, I was somehow moved as well!
Now, let's talk about OP stage in JF! One piece is soon reaching chapter 1000!! By the time this message is read, I'll have already finished chapter 1000 and be on my way to meeting the cast...or that's what would've happened! Now I can't go, what a shame...
Old men and women on the stage...wait no
Old men and young ladies on the stage, are you doing well?
Anyway even though I can't go, I still finished chapter 1000! Is it good?
Chapter 1000 will be on the first issue next year!! What a timing! Please look forward to it!
There are all kinds of projects going on alongside the celebration of chapter 1000, they'll warm up the New Year! Then in 2021 we'll have another special year with volume 100!
About the manga story itself, as new info
will that person move a bit-?
The man with red hair...!!
As usual the story is pushing towards its end! Please take your time and enjoy next year as well!
Thanks Eten for the Translation! I always can count on you mate !!
Post automatically merged:

Straw Hats VAs after presenting the Super Stage !!

Last edited:
J

Jo_Ndule

Actually in the last jump Festa Oda did not said that something bad would happened to Sabo, Hancock or Vivi, that was a wrong translation, He just said that they will do something (He said "Hancock will, Vivi will, Sabo will").
Hancock will surely fight the Navy, I believe that She will not be captured.

I believe tha Sabo thanks to Bonney He will be able to free Kuma (I believe that Bonney will use her power to return back Kuma's time, when he was a human or a cyborg but before that he lost the mind).
In fact I believe Sabo was badly injured in his fight against the two admirals, but the men that can travel inside the earth could catch him and disappear with him (in this case the admirals and even Morgan would believe that he could have not survived, just like happened with Moria or Jack when he tried to rescue DD).
Regarding Vivi, I believe that someone tried to kill her, but she was able to survive, someone died in order to protect her or their guards were able to stop the killer, I believe the latter because one of the 3 big news in chapter 956 is "an assasination attempt".

I believe that all 3 of them could reach Wano, in order to go to Luffy, Vivi for protection while Hancock and Sabo for help him in the fight.
I believe this because Hancock could be informed by Koby about Luffy's situation of the fact she is not aware if the fact that He is fighting two emperor, since the newspaper does not reach AL.
I know that travel by ship from AL to Wano would be needed few weeks, but I thought about few possible ways that would be make possible to rech Wano in few days or less, unfortunately I would need too much time to expain it, so I will not write about it.
I would like your opinion of what I wrote.
I more or less believe what you said
I don't mind Hancock losing and being captured