Obito's my favourite character
Light D Lamperouge π΄π πΏπππ πππππ πΊπππ π΄ ππ πΆπππ β Sep 21, 2026 #2 Sep 21, 2026 #2 Congratulations. You finally read a great manga.
TheAncientCenturion I will never forgive Oda βββ Sep 21, 2026 #4 Sep 21, 2026 #4 Blax Blah said: Obito's my favourite character Click to expand... Oh whys that? Heβs very controversial to say the least, I prefer him when heβs still Tobi
Blax Blah said: Obito's my favourite character Click to expand... Oh whys that? Heβs very controversial to say the least, I prefer him when heβs still Tobi
BoaHancocksHusband β Sep 21, 2026 #5 Sep 21, 2026 #5 Blax Blah said: Obito's my favourite character Click to expand... Congrats. Is it more peak than One Piece yet?
Blax Blah said: Obito's my favourite character Click to expand... Congrats. Is it more peak than One Piece yet?
BoaHancocksHusband β Sep 21, 2026 #6 Sep 21, 2026 #6 TheAncientCenturion said: Oh whys that? Heβs very controversial to say the least, I prefer him when heβs still Tobi Click to expand... Same
TheAncientCenturion said: Oh whys that? Heβs very controversial to say the least, I prefer him when heβs still Tobi Click to expand... Same
Blax Blah β Sep 22, 2026 #7 Sep 22, 2026 #7 TheAncientCenturion said: Oh whys that? Heβs very controversial to say the least, I prefer him when heβs still Tobi Click to expand... I loved Naruto's conversation with him
TheAncientCenturion said: Oh whys that? Heβs very controversial to say the least, I prefer him when heβs still Tobi Click to expand... I loved Naruto's conversation with him
BoaHancocksHusband β Sep 22, 2026 #8 Sep 22, 2026 #8 Blax Blah said: I loved Naruto's conversation with him Click to expand... Whatβs the verdict?
BoaHancocksHusband β Sep 22, 2026 #9 Sep 22, 2026 #9 Light D Lamperouge said: Congratulations. You finally read a great manga. Click to expand... Good taste π
Light D Lamperouge said: Congratulations. You finally read a great manga. Click to expand... Good taste π