Chapter Discussion Just started with JJK

So yesterday I read first chapter it has been non stop action so far . Fresh from One piece manga .

I really like Gojo as character dude is mystery package . I won’t want to be spoiled but so far manga is completely new with concept like curses . I can see why there is a huge cult surrounding this manga with goal to kill Sukana once and for all .

So yesterday I read first chapter it has been non stop action so far . Fresh from One piece manga .

I really like Gojo as character dude is mystery package . I won’t want to be spoiled but so far manga is completely new with concept like curses . I can see why there is a huge cult surrounding this manga with goal to kill Sukana once and for all .
Enjoy my man!
And stay away from the threads in this section - you'll get spoiled in an instant lol

If you feel up for it you could give us your thoughts on the arcs as you go through them.

Lots of Shonen basically using the same concept and changing the names like curses and stuff. Not much innovation imho.
I also think in this case the anime is better because I've found it less confusing than the manga and the drawings are better.

Personally, I think the anime is much better than the manga. With a few notable exceptions, JJK lacks the character and story development vs. many other mangas. JJK is pretty much all about battles. The pace is frenetic. If that is your thing then you are in the right place.

Gojo is a unique and charismatic character. Gege deserves accolades for Gojo as a character.