Just try papa johns for the first time where you rank it between pizza joints?

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
IF you get new york style from dominos of course it's gonna taste like shit. You guys need to go to an actual pizzeria.
I've been to New York my dad's from there I tried a slice pretty good but really over hyped

Yoho

โ€Ž

Yoho

โ€Ž
Best place for a slice in manhattan is probably east village. Go there next time and get a mushroom slice.
Post automatically merged:

y?
Nah never been a fan of mushrooms next time I'm in New York tho I'll head there and get a delicious mouthwatering pineapple pizza

Yoho

โ€Ž
get the fuck out my face.
Aw hell a pineapple pizza hater

It's A gift from heaven a bit of pineapple on a meat lovers pizza is bonkers delicious

Yoho

โ€Ž
I don't hate it, but it ain't a top tier topping. Not even close.
Post automatically merged:

u either love it or hate it. Or both, no inbetween.
I can respect that

Yoho

โ€Ž
who paid you to write this filth?

Tell me, so I can wack em.
I was one of those

Pineapple on pizza?๐Ÿคจ type of people before

Then a good friend of mine said just give it a try

So I did

And I never looked back

A perfect meld of taste and flavor dancing ๐Ÿ•บ on your tongue

Yoho

โ€Ž
who paid you to write this filth?

Tell me, so I can wack em.
But you gotta get it with some kind of meat

Just pineapple and cheese is psychopathic behavior