Justice league - Synder Cut

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I don’t think Synder really cares about next DC movies. The guy just wanted to finish his work in the flashiest possible way
Post automatically merged:

And I don’t see the movie but Cyborg really needed that wank, the guy was a shadow in the first movie
Cyborg really got robbed in the first movie indeed.
And i hear Snyder won't get involved with next dc movies.

Now i hope Pattinson's Batman really doesn't disappointed.

I don’t think Synder really cares about next DC movies. The guy just wanted to finish his work in the flashiest possible way
I don´t know men, look at twitter and you see how many people want Synder back and find his work amazing. I think at least for Justice league 2 he gonna do the work again if WB(and they most like do) offer him for the position. Just look how his movie skyrise in all social platforms around the world, probably he could do a another work for his fans. I doubt though that he do a movie for Cyborg/Flash though, probably Green Latern could he do.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don´t know men, look at twitter and you see how many people want Synder back and find his work amazing. I think at least for Justice league 2 he gonna do the work again if WB(and they most like do) offer him for the position. Just look how his movie skyrise in all social platforms around the world, probably he could do a another work for his fans. I doubt though that he do a movie for Cyborg/Flash though, probably Green Latern could he do.
He should say fuck to them : batman vs Superman : the director's cut was quite better when the actual movie was lame af. Justice League : even worse he had to go in the middle of the movie and his movie was butchered.

I agree with you that given the "success" and the hype of this new movie with the fans WB will likely think again and call him back. But he should think twice or negociate hard.

Now i hope Pattinson's Batman really doesn't disappointed.
Men I don´t know how to feel about it.
Loved Ben Affleck in both BatmanVSuperman and his the current Justice league, gonna be sad that he not doing the Batman anymore. He was amazing.

Small criticism for the Justice league yesterday:
As I said it is small and not weight much but I not like how Steppenwolf want a forgiveness of Darkseid but we never find out why and how he "betray" him. In the previous version it make sense since Steppenwolf couldn´t do his mission and lose to Zeus/Ares, it make sense in case why Darkseid not want him anymore because he fail to his job. However in the current version it never explained why Darkseid was disappointed about Steppenwolf. Also I not like that Darkseid was the one who get defeated, he was shown as the monster but in the movie he was easy take out. It make more sense that it was Steppenwolf who losing to Ares and Zeus and not Darkseid. As example it kinda kill the hype for Darkseid. Don´t know though how you guys feel it?
Still a 9/10 for me
I agree with you that given the "success" and the hype of this new movie with the fans WB will likely think again and call him back. But he should think twice or negociate hard.
He should accept it if they give him 100% of everything what HE want(He have all rights to do what he want in the movie without someone telling him to do this or that). Simple as that, WB fuck themselve if they not do such a deal, everyone after Zack gonna fail hard at this point. The whole community want him, they aren´t such dumb to not ask him too.

WB must be out of their mind to say no more Snyder-Verse. The success of Zack Snyder's Justice League should make it clear for them. They just have too much of Ego to go back on their words even if it means missing out on better Cinema and making more money from it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Finally saw it !

Quite better than the first movie but so damn loooonnng.

Things are better explained and the movie would have prepared a LOT better the whole DC universe than the first one (Martian, Joker, Deathstroke, Darkseid, the gods, the Lanterns etc).

It is still an average movie, with a below average villain. Loki was much better as a tyrant messenger/open portals/bringing weird army from space/making people ally etc. And the fights were sometimes weird.

Same things with the demons army, weird design and not that good.

This movie was released after Infinity Wars and Endgame, and Derkseid was barely fleshed in this one (a lot more than the first version but still), but Thanos looks a LOT cooler than Darkseid, who seems to be a generic tyrant/bad guy.

And to be fair they barely needed Superman to defeat Stepenwolf. The whole 5 against him and they would have washed his ass. But it was nice enough to see Sups flexing.

but Thanos looks a LOT cooler than Darkseid, who seems to be a generic tyrant/bad guy.
Darkseid doesn't need to look any different. He is a Literal God who takes what he wants so obviously he is a bad guy and he totally owns it.

My only problem with him is how he just stands there in the face off against the League. He should have atleast said a word.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Darkseid doesn't need to look any different. He is a Literal God who takes what he wants so obviously he is a bad guy and he totally owns it.

My only problem with him is how he just stands there in the face off against the League. He should have atleast said a word.
He should have sent an omega beam and have a clash with Superman beam and overpower him. At least this would have built hype for him and danger.

I thought he would do that.

He is a Literal God who takes what he wants so obviously he is a bad guy and he totally owns it
Yeah he is a god but without good « motive » or an interesting backstory or a quirk a God wanting to rule can be a bit boring.