Manga Discussion KAGURA BACHI

will kagura bachi surpass OP in the near future?

• Total voters
Some parts are confusing, their plan is to kill Chihiro after getting the swords and he's cool with it?
Obviously he thinks they can't kill him. He will just escape.
And why did Hiyuki start bleeding from her forehead?
That was weird. Maybe there was blood on hair and it is slowly dripping down.
Or, it is a side effect of using the flame bone.

Should i binge or wait a little bit more🤔
start right now, cuz kagurabachi is that good:steef:
Some parts are confusing, their plan is to kill Chihiro after getting the swords and he's cool with it? And why did Hiyuki start bleeding from her forehead?
That was weird. Maybe there was blood on hair and it is slowly dripping down.
Or, it is a side effect of using the flame bone.
I think that Hiyuki start bleeding cuz she was force to think:suresure:, to much brain power made her bleed

Anyway this is just peak panels (this is above OP panels equal to a good kaisen chapter):

She is fire:steef:
Post automatically merged:

You should wait. The manga is not that interesting beside the memes.
the manga is interesting, the worldbuilding is growing every chapter, just stop and think, we have less than 30 chapters and we had 2 epic fight already, the power of the sacred blade are well described, the different groups are also introduced, new characters arent bland at all that is a very good sign that the author is super capable!!!

Let put OP,Naruto,or whatever main manga....with less than 30 chapters....that is meh at best:suresure:

Let put OP,Naruto,or whatever main manga....with less than 30 chapters....that is meh at best:suresure:
Nah bro, the first 30 chapters of OP and Naruto is fine. I read the first few chapters of Kagurabachi and I feel like it's already too rushed imo.

I will binge it again though once it has more chapters then I will judge it then. For now, Kagurabachi for me seems to be an okay shounen.

I got the resemblance when i saw the first pic.. Awful similar they are
So you are here already. First time seeing you pick a series this early :milaugh:

Seems like Twitter hype worked.

I believe is this guy:
I can't see the image you attached. Maybe a server issue, sometimes the sites that are banned in my country dont show the attached images on WG.

Last edited: