Manga Discussion KAGURA BACHI

will kagura bachi surpass OP in the near future?

• Total voters
How's this doing in the manga plus app? I saw that chapter 1 had almost as many views as Sakamoto days (135 chapters?). Assuming it wasn't an edit. :saden:

Nvm, it's possible to see the views through the browser, Sakamoto days has 189k views for all 135 chapters, Kagura Bachi has 269k. This has to be good, right?

Last edited:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I just read the first 2 chapters and i have some things to talk about:

- The art is good
- The visual is cool
- The fights are cool
- The plot is nothing "new" but seems very entertaining
- The cliffhangers are cool
- The side characters(Shiba) are charismac
- The MC( Chihiro) doesn't seems charismac and is a little apathetic.

It's not possible to analyze the series with just 2 chapters, but because Kagura Bachi is a recent weekly manga and is already a success, I consider it a promising work, @yorosenpai I would like to be included in the Tag list :)

I just read the first 2 chapters and i have some things to talk about:

- The art is good
- The visual is cool
- The fights are cool
- The plot is nothing "new" but seems very entertaining
- The cliffhangers are cool
- The side characters(Shiba) are charismac
- The MC( Chihiro) doesn't seems charismac and is a little apathetic.

It's not possible to analyze the series with just 2 chapters, but because Kagura Bachi is a recent weekly manga and is already a success, I consider it a promising work, @yorosenpai I would like to be included in the Tag list :)
sure:pepelit:
As for what I think, the chapter was pretty good for a first chapter and the art was good as well. I’m curious to know what happened within those three years, since it’s implied Kunishige died. We’ll probably learn more soon.

I wouldn’t consider it the best new-gen manga though (Chainsaw Man is one of the best IMO). If this is weekly, then we should get around 40 chapters in a year, and the story will probably start taking a clear form in 10-15 chapters. Expecting too much early on is an easy way to set yourself up for disappointment, so I’ll wait a while before I get too excited.

But I wouldn’t mind being added to the list, @yorosenpai :fransuper:

An anime announced after just one chapter? Assuming this is true (I don’t see a source), that would be insane. I wonder if other manga have had this kind of treatment before?
:pepelit:

Sorry guys, I am travelling so I cant create a thread for the next 2 weeks.

This story has so much potential.
:steef::steef::steef:
Post automatically merged:

Can you please add me?