Manga Discussion KAGURA BACHI

will kagura bachi surpass OP in the near future?

• Total voters
check this link (fan made translation in English): https://www.kagurabachi.com.br/leitor/public/chapter.php?id=316
@mly90 @notAfanboy @Lor D. Coast @GodofDarkness @Woozles what do you think?
This chapter was actually impressive, the fight against gojo was well done
Nah man, my first reaction was no way Sojou lost. He is coming back for sure.

"Depending on its wielder, will transform endlessly."

It will be another Mahito moment, where he power ups after getting a good beating.

It is headings toward "willpower" type of power up.

Sojou will become one with the sword (sounds familiar?).

Last edited:
Sojo didn't lose quite yet. He's being hyped up too much to lose that easily.
yeah the last panel is a prelude to a power up connected to the user will, still the 5 anti cloud gouger special force strategy was effective in this chapter.
looks like he's gonna get some sort of pwerup
yeah so we get something from OP (willpower):myman:
Post automatically merged:

Nah man, my first reaction was no way Sojou lost. He is coming back for sure.

"Depending on its wielder, will transform endlessly."

It will be another Mahito moment, where he power ups after getting a good beating.

It is headings toward "willpower" type of power up.

Sojou will become one with the sword (sounds familiar?).
totally, OP or Bleach reference right?:cheers:

guys, unfortunately kagurabachi has been in the bottom rank in toc for some weeks, this time it was literally in the fucking last rank meaning it's NOT well received at all in Japan; looks like it's gonna get Axed no hope for it to sell well on its first volume man

Is the page from official site?
The quality is subpar.

guys, unfortunately kagurabachi has been in the bottom rank in toc for some weeks, this time it was literally in the fucking last rank meaning it's NOT well received at all in Japan; looks like it's gonna get Axed no hope for it to sell well on its first volume man
But it is doing well on Manga Plus. Are those numbers useless?

Sojo about to get a PU and evolve the sword or some shit.
The squad has some dope powers, it would be a shame if they get murked.
Awesome chapter expecting a power up for Sojo.

And this is crazy, because i expected that, the first sword and its recovery would be a kind of introduction, and would not pose much of a challenge for Chihiro.

I guess not.

:usoprice::chopoff::steef:

Parody account :saden:

this is pure fire:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::

Chapter 14 raw (spoiler):
https://www.starzunion.com/2023/12/kagurabachi-leaks-14.html

Soon first fan translation

tags: @ZenZu @mly90 @Lor D. Coast @HA001 @Jaguark101 @Roo @Rukusho @soheilhazrat @Cross_Marian @Cruxroux @OGshine @Fuckthis3 @nik87 @KageFumi @m0nst3Rx @Cream filled donut7 @Nekomamushi @kumae @Cruxroux @Patryipe @bennbeckman @matt245 @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Daikenki @RiShin @NikaInParis @notAfanboy @GUI VI @ShiShiShi @Kagu Nyan @GodofDarkness @Marimo_420 @Akai2 @LilPanda @ShadyOjiro @Zoroe @Calypso @Uriyahn @Ice devil slayer @Elder Lee Hung @JayKitetsu @notAfanboy @Uriyahn

what do you think about the color cover? For me it is super hype (especially when they launch the anime):cheers:

weird shit but super cool:

First fan translation in English: https://kagurabachi.com.br/leitor/public/chapter.php?id=318
the last panel art in HQ is pure fire, I like Chihiro struggle and the new power up, this manga getting better and better:cheers:
Color cover page is also hype:steef::steef::steef:

What do you think guys? @notAfanboy @GodofDarkness @Lor D. Coast @Daikenki @mly90 @Uriyahn @Elder Lee Hung

Gona wait for Sunday official chapter release, Gojo will come back next chapter I am pretty sure:myman:

Last edited:
I was thinking Sojo would be the main rival, but now I'm actually concerned for the future of Kagura Bachi, and think it may end early, making him the main antagonist.