Manga Discussion KAGURA BACHI

will kagura bachi surpass OP in the near future?

• Total voters
Just a hunch based on how this fight is being concluded within seconds. I can be wrong though.

Plus, the ability to heal others by just wishing is just too over powered.

I have seen this type of fight in Samurai8, if you have read that series.
Look this is just the beginning, the revenge that Chihiro is going through has just started, (the mangaka is taking many inspiration from batman which is one of the longest comics around) so dont worry.

People really think kagurabachi can surpass one piece? Damn. Anyways I think the manga is fire atleast it's makes me forget about ass tail
Post automatically merged:

I would give it a 7.5/10 cuz I just started and I haven't caught up with it yet

There's still people interested in this garbage? Lol
I totally disagree bro. The fact this entire chapter lasted 12 seconds and the timer ticking down to the climax of the battle is awesome. And the way the tea chat symbolically stands in for the “conversation” they’re having with their combat is awesome

this is just peak art:

Check this post:

one of the best analysis of the chapter!!!!!

@notAfanboy @Lor D. Coast @Uriyahn what do you think?

I totally disagree bro. The fact this entire chapter lasted 12 seconds and the timer ticking down to the climax of the battle is awesome. And the way the tea chat symbolically stands in for the “conversation” they’re having with their combat is awesome

this is just peak art:

Check this post:

Liked the chapter bro, insane.

My only concern is, things are happening way too fast.
Not worried about quality, but the mangaka may run out of content at this pace.

Would like to see where the story goes after this fight.

this is just peak art:

Check this post:

It's not about the chapter but rather the manga itself. It's hella underwhelming. Heard that it's at risk of getting cancelled because it's in the bottom five