Manga Discussion KAGURA BACHI

will kagura bachi surpass OP in the near future?

• Total voters
I totally disagree bro. The fact this entire chapter lasted 12 seconds and the timer ticking down to the climax of the battle is awesome. And the way the tea chat symbolically stands in for the “conversation” they’re having with their combat is awesome

this is just peak art:

Check this post:

one of the best analysis of the chapter!!!!!

@notAfanboy @Lor D. Coast @Uriyahn what do you think?
Doing what Zoro should be doing but nah, we gotta wait for random off panel fights. :saden:

It's not about the chapter but rather the manga itself. It's hella underwhelming. Heard that it's at risk of getting cancelled because it's in the bottom five
look many people though the same but they changed mind (check this youtube chanel:)

by the way it is the best manga of the next generation and I dont get this getting cancelled meeme shit cuz is selling pretty good:smoothy:
Post automatically merged:

Liked the chapter bro, insane.

My only concern is, things are happening way too fast.
Not worried about quality, but the mangaka may run out of content at this pace.

Would like to see where the story goes after this fight.
check this video:
it actually a slow start which is pretty good in term of content (following kind of bleach style which I liked a lot)

Doing what Zoro should be doing but nah, we gotta wait for random off panel fights. :saden:
gona say OP fighting are trash compare kagurabachi,
kagurabachi own op in every sense if we take the fights (most of OP is basically fanfiction or just off panel:suresure:)

Jump released the first three chapters as a VOMIC. Chihiro is voiced by the same guy as Playmaker from Yugioh Vrains, and his voice fits so well.
Vrains was a good anime. I have not watched other Yuguoh series, but this one was pretty good.

Great chapter, a step towards path to greatness :finally:

How are the sales looking for Vol. 1 so far?

Last edited: