Manga Discussion KAGURA BACHI

will kagura bachi surpass OP in the near future?

• Total voters
Vrains was a good anime. I have not watched other Yuguoh series, but this one was pretty good.
Post automatically merged:

Great chapter, a step towards path to greatness :finally:

How are the sales looking for Vol. 1 so far?
very very good:steef:. They sold out all the copies:cheers:

About popularity check this tweet:

Extra:

Jump released the first three chapters as a VOMIC. Chihiro is voiced by the same guy as Playmaker from Yugioh Vrains, and his voice fits so well.
yes, this manga is perfect for a good animestudio, hopefully we will get that in the future:finally:

By the way spoiler for chapter 20:
In the previous chapter, we were introduced to Hakuri, a member of the Sazanami Clan, who found himself in a bit of a bind. But fear not, because Chihiro swooped in to save the day. Now, let's dive into the spoilers and see what's in store for our heroes.
First up, we'll pick up right where we left off with Chihiro and Hakuri. Turns out, Hakuri isn't exactly a member of the Sazanami Clan anymore – he's been kicked out because he can't use sorcery. Ouch. But that doesn't stop him from wanting to do the right thing. He's determined to shut down the Rakuzaichi auction for good, and he's got a plan to do it.
Now, here's where things get interesting. Hakuri might just know the location of the Shinuchi – the very thing Chihiro's been trying to get his hands on. But why does Chihiro want it? Well, turns out, it's not something you want falling into the wrong hands. Innocent lives could be at stake if the Shinichi ends up in the wrong hands.
But Hakuri's not the only one with a change of heart. Chihiro's starting to see things differently too. He's realizing that maybe stealing the Shinuchi isn't the answer. Maybe there's another way to stop the auction and protect innocent lives.
But before Chihiro can ponder too much on this newfound realization, he's interrupted by none other than Hiyuki – the strongest fighter from the Kamunabi Clan. And let me tell you, this girl means business. She's not afraid to throw down to protect her clan's interests.
But when things are about to get heated, Hakuri takes the hit meant for Chihiro. Talk about a sacrifice. And it's this act of selflessness that snaps Chihiro back to reality. He realizes that he's been given a second chance – a chance to make things right.
And so, Kagurabachi chapter 20 ends with Chihiro gearing up to take on Hiyuki and the Kamunabi Clan. It's bound to be an epic showdown, and we can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

Last edited:
very very good:steef:. They sold out all the copies:cheers:

About popularity check this tweet:

Extra:

yes, this manga is perfect for a good animestudio, hopefully we will get that in the future:finally:

By the way spoiler for chapter 20:
In the previous chapter, we were introduced to Hakuri, a member of the Sazanami Clan, who found himself in a bit of a bind. But fear not, because Chihiro swooped in to save the day. Now, let's dive into the spoilers and see what's in store for our heroes.
First up, we'll pick up right where we left off with Chihiro and Hakuri. Turns out, Hakuri isn't exactly a member of the Sazanami Clan anymore – he's been kicked out because he can't use sorcery. Ouch. But that doesn't stop him from wanting to do the right thing. He's determined to shut down the Rakuzaichi auction for good, and he's got a plan to do it.
Now, here's where things get interesting. Hakuri might just know the location of the Shinuchi – the very thing Chihiro's been trying to get his hands on. But why does Chihiro want it? Well, turns out, it's not something you want falling into the wrong hands. Innocent lives could be at stake if the Shinichi ends up in the wrong hands.
But Hakuri's not the only one with a change of heart. Chihiro's starting to see things differently too. He's realizing that maybe stealing the Shinuchi isn't the answer. Maybe there's another way to stop the auction and protect innocent lives.
But before Chihiro can ponder too much on this newfound realization, he's interrupted by none other than Hiyuki – the strongest fighter from the Kamunabi Clan. And let me tell you, this girl means business. She's not afraid to throw down to protect her clan's interests.
But when things are about to get heated, Hakuri takes the hit meant for Chihiro. Talk about a sacrifice. And it's this act of selflessness that snaps Chihiro back to reality. He realizes that he's been given a second chance – a chance to make things right.
And so, Kagurabachi chapter 20 ends with Chihiro gearing up to take on Hiyuki and the Kamunabi Clan. It's bound to be an epic showdown, and we can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

Awesome, that's what I expect from this manga.

As for the spoilers, I will read MangaPlus version when it is released.

Dont forget to make official chapter release thread. :cheers:

The chapter was great set up for the next arc. Hakuri and Hiyuki are the MVPs of this chapter. Hakuri keep on trying to be "HIM", only if he had some potentiall for sorcery. I guess, he will end up using a sacred katana somehow to save others during the raid.

Hiyuki was allowed to use the Flame Bone up to the Torso. It means there is a complete version of Flame Bone. Apparently, she will go all out against Sazanami.

Chapter 21: lukewarm

Manga plus: https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1020055

note: Manga plus agenda is so woke, Hiyuki is a woman!!!!!!

Extra: I miss this dinamic fight in OP, we are lucky to have kagurabachi:

Tags: @ZenZu @mly90 @Lor D. Coast @HA001 @Jaguark101 @Roo @Rukusho @soheilhazrat @Cross_Marian @Cruxroux @OGshine @Fuckthis3 @nik87 @KageFumi @m0nst3Rx @Cream filled donut7 @Nekomamushi @kumae @Cruxroux @Patryipe @bennbeckman @matt245 @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Daikenki @RiShin @NikaInParis @notAfanboy @GUI VI @ShiShiShi @Kagu Nyan @GodofDarkness @Marimo_420 @Akai2 @LilPanda @ShadyOjiro @Zoroe @Calypso @Uriyahn @Ice devil slayer @Elder Lee Hung @JayKitetsu @notAfanboy @Uriyahn @OGshine

Also official twitter account for kagura bachi:

Kamunabi's strongest fighter, hiyuki. What is flame bone which makes her the strongest....

Gosh why is evertyhing so woke in america......:josad::catcry:

:mihugh::mihugh::mihugh::mihugh::mihugh::

Last edited:

Tags: @ZenZu @mly90 @Lor D. Coast @HA001 @Jaguark101 @Roo @Rukusho @soheilhazrat @Cross_Marian @Cruxroux @OGshine @Fuckthis3 @nik87 @KageFumi @m0nst3Rx @Cream filled donut7 @Nekomamushi @kumae @Cruxroux @Patryipe @bennbeckman @matt245 @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Daikenki @RiShin @NikaInParis @notAfanboy @GUI VI @ShiShiShi @Kagu Nyan @GodofDarkness @Marimo_420 @Akai2 @LilPanda @ShadyOjiro @Zoroe @Calypso @Uriyahn @Ice devil slayer @Elder Lee Hung @JayKitetsu @notAfanboy @Uriyahn @OGshine

Kamunabi's strongest fighter, hiyuki. What is flame bone which makes her the strongest....

Fire chapter. Liked Hiyuki and how she is hungry for a fight.

Chihiro was cold as always.

Yeah, I noticed that pronoun mistake too. Maybe it is just a woke translator who is trying to stir up controversy for a manga that is already trending.
It can put JUMP and author on the back foot.

This shit is cancerous for society. Then they say why do you have a problem with this. THIS exactly is the problem; forcing this on general public. Dont really give a shit about trans or others, they can live their life however they want. A good step would be to fire this translator and never hire him again.

Fire chapter. Liked Hiyuki and how she is hungry for a fight.

Chihiro was cold as always.

Yeah, I noticed that pronoun mistake too. Maybe it is just a woke translator who is trying to stir up controversy for a manga that is already trending.
It can put JUMP and author on the back foot.

This shit is cancerous for society. Then they say why do you have a problem with this. THIS exactly is the problem; forcing this on general public. Dont really give a shit about trans or others, they can live their life however they want. A good step would be to fire this translator and never hire him again.
Totally agree:catrude:

I am super curios about this new players:

I am honest, I enjoy kagurabachi a lot more than OP, not joking. It is really a well done manga so far!!!!!

By the way, I have good news about kagurabachi:
More highlights about the Kagurabachi Volume 1 in Weekly Shonen Jump #12! Jump, new students!! "Inheriting my father's legacy, I will rectify unforgivable evils...!!" Kagurabachi, 1st volume, Hokazono Takeru. Chihiro, who swore revenge, wielding his father's blade with determination...! February Issue - Highly popular - Critically acclaimed - First - Sold out - In the middle.

I just finished reading the chapter and came here to see what this about Hyuki being a guy :kobeha:

Btw is that guy sitting on the floor the master swordsman the auction guy was talking about?

Last edited:
I dunno how y'all go any agenda pushing with regards to a translation fuck up considering for the last 3 weeks japan was arguing if Hiyuki was a man or a woman until the editor in their tweet actually confirmed it.

This seems like nothing but translation fuck ups. Like how TCB incorrectly called Yorozu a man in JJK. Cause most identifiers don't tell you a person's gender.

I dunno how y'all go any agenda pushing with regards to a translation fuck up considering for the last 3 weeks japan was arguing if Hiyuki was a man or a woman until the editor in their tweet actually confirmed it.

This seems like nothing but translation fuck ups. Like how TCB incorrectly called Yorozu a man in JJK. Cause most identifiers don't tell you a person's gender.
agreed

This guy dont miss. Another fire chapter.

Chihiro sitting like a boss at the end :finally:

Want to see what Kyora can do against Chihiro.
He thinks he can deal with Chihiro in 10 minutes, pretty confident.

I think Chihiro will retreat, maybe due to some spells or other sorcery trick.