[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I even forget about t pain also an rb that can attract actions or attacks :sus:at least one of these might be scum.
no its possible all 3 roleblcokers r town

juliet likely is town

tpein is scum if uwu flips scum, but there is possibility of uwu scanning innocent as scum which means mangos result isnt as accurate as we think and only uwu is scum not tpein

im town

Lol, I'm playing as confirmed Town. That means more observing and less talking to not influence others' reads too much. I don't want anyone to sheep me or anything.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko's constant whining about the state of Mafia 2021 is the highlight of this game
its hard to get the full picture with this lack of activity but ill atleast make an attempt in my last hours

im not impressed by ur gameplay regardless of alignment jw

no its possible all 3 roleblcokers r town

juliet likely is town

tpein is scum if uwu flips scum, but there is possibility of uwu scanning innocent as scum which means mangos result isnt as accurate as we think and only uwu is scum not tpein

im town
I don't see point of having a doc role when we have so many rb with bg abilities.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lol, I'm playing as confirmed Town. That means more observing and less talking to not influence others' reads too much. I don't want anyone to sheep me or anything.
why wouldnt a confirmed town not want others to sheep them

isnt that the point of being confirmed?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i coudl do the ultimate cuck move and just modkill myself here so u guys r actually forced to lynch scum

but i will not disrespect the hosts like this anymore

i've done it in the past and the hosts even changed their rules cuz scum got so butthurt

why wouldnt a confirmed town not want others to sheep them

isnt that the point of being confirmed?
No. The point is to narrow down the PoE. Confirmed Town can do a lot of harm to Town if they are on the wrong track, so it's best they coast.

Also, I wanted to coast as Town since forever. Now I finally can.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No. The point is to narrow down the PoE. Confirmed Town can do a lot of harm to Town if they are on the wrong track, so it's best they coast.

Also, I wanted to coast as Town since forever. Now I finally can.
sure, and now what makes me confirmed scum then?
bullet point it for me

as far as i can tell, if a "confirmed town" like u wants to coast, would a confirmed scum like me carry the game in terms of activity flower?

you think i would give town that pleasure?

Emil

Certified Memelord
i see this lynch as scum's second attempt to silence activity

fuji's kill was the first attempt

with me gone town will struggle to generate content and i doubt any of them will bother to iso my posts or interactions

i wouldnt have to post this much if the other players were playing as towny as they should

Status
Not open for further replies.