[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kagura and Flower’s combo ability being to execute someone they vote seems like a wild ability to give to two people who don’t share an alignment.
There‘s more to that which makes it even less likely we don‘t have the same alignment. But I‘m not sure how much I can talk about it.

Also, I‘d like to not use our voting ability because it comes at a price and is too risky unless we are 100% sure that player we‘re voting for is scum.

That‘s why I didn‘t vote at all D1 and this day I prob won‘t either. Can‘t risk anything.

Tbh I trust Pein and UwU for now as well. I know they can just be scum mates, technically, but they would be dumb to do that when they as Mafia have no clue if there‘s a SK or not and if one of them flips, the other is busted.

I once fake claimed Masons with my scum buddy Light in the PH game, but we lynched the SK before that, so it wasn‘t that risky.

There‘s more to that which makes it even less likely we don‘t have the same alignment. But I‘m not sure how much I can talk about it.

Also, I‘d like to not use our voting ability because it comes at a price and is too risky unless we are 100% sure that player we‘re voting for is scum.

That‘s why I didn‘t vote at all D1 and this day I prob won‘t either. Can‘t risk anything.
Can you ask Rej if you can claim the downside? I’m especially hesitant letting you go too long based on a claim you can’t/don’t want to prove after the Death Note game and after Ratchet in the Danganronpa game.

Status
Not open for further replies.