[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay, that's what I'm doing, mate. I think I have a scum in Fuji so I'm voting him up. But you want me to vote Ultra when he's not my scum read.
so you believe he is a lie detect? because some of your posts implied otherwise, or atleast showed hesitance in your thoughts

Or how about the efforts to move away from Fuji right now, by you?
if its an effort to move AWAY from fuji then my play would only happen AFTER you voted fuji, but my play was happening before that
so nice try there drago

He did reply to me.
alright so why did ur vote on him come after hours of his 1 reply, basically it came right when ultra was being considered as a wagon
i have not even seen you analyze his reply
meh/10 at best drago

It means that I'm scum reading Fuji harder than Ryu.
well give me the case then
to me this looks like bunch of nonsense

Then tell me, in what world does it make any sense for a scum to do that and jeopardize his own team, basically? A scum Ultra wouldn‘t know what abilities Town has.
I mean Im not calling him scum here, I just dont like his play at the moment. Could evolve into a scum read if he gives me reason to believe he is.

I skimmed a bit and I saw talk of Flower not getting modkilled for flavor claiming. Flower never flavor claimed or am I missing something.

D

Dragomir

Then hopefully you dont switch off of me Drago, gotta keep up the conservative voter act.
I will do what I feel is right. If I think there's someone who comes later down the line that I think is a better lynch then I will vote them. Right now there isn't and I doubt there will be cause I'm feeling pretty good about my vote on you.

I am thoughtful with my vote. When I vote someone, it's to lynch them. Rarely will I move on for my vote since usually, there isn't someone who I prefer to lynch over the person I'm currently voting. This is how I operate. Why is that so hard to understand?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't see anything wrong with hinting on a lie detector claim on day 1. I've done this before when I subbed in for a lie detector and I never got roleblocked. You said my play is shady and is it because I am inactive? I'm always inactive and that's impossible to change because of real life and that's why it takes a while for me to respond.
no juliet, we have like 6 other inactive players but you are the worst among them because of your selective reading, shade throwing and then dipping, like i said similar to your ToS coven play

i do not just scum read a player for being inactive. its more about what they do with their few posts. all ur posts have been pure shade so far

im still waiting on replies on:
1. how much of the day have u read
2. thoughts on players not named ultra

Emil

Certified Memelord
also u still have to say "i am town" juliet
if u think ultra is lie detect, then say that
ur 1000% selectively reading my posts and only answering to like 20%

I will do what I feel is right. If I think there's someone who comes later down the line that I think is a better lynch then I will vote them. Right now there isn't and I doubt there will be cause I'm feeling pretty good about my vote on you.
Your feelings suck then, could be that you are a robot this game and don't know it :afrokappa:

I am thoughtful with my vote. When I vote someone, it's to lynch them. Rarely will I move on for my vote since usually, there isn't someone who I prefer to lynch over the person I'm currently voting. This is how I operate. Why is that so hard to understand?
[/QUOTE]
Yet you jumped from Ryu to me, I guess I must be the rare lucky one.

And lol at being thoughtful.

Emil

Certified Memelord

thats nice and all, now i need the case of fuji and i need u to convince others why u think fuji is bad
go

Status
Not open for further replies.