[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay.

Why did you not grill John for refusing to vote Ultra as well? We had the same logic concerning it, but you only came after me.
perhaps you have not read my posts to him

nor even notice that hes the 4th person i wud like to yeet today

Emil

Certified Memelord
I read your posts on him but I didn't see you say anything about him not wanting to vote Ultra, yet.
i dont recall asking him to vote ultra
i asked u

so why would i specifically question him to vote ultra?

he wasnt discussing ultra either, unlike u

my interaction with JW was over him thinkin my play is strange but unable to back it up when questioned, and his early unexplored shade on ryu

i would totally be down for a JW wagon actually, any of those top 4 work

D

Dragomir

i dont recall asking him to vote ultra
i asked u

so why would i specifically question him to vote ultra?

he wasnt discussing ultra either, unlike u

my interaction with JW was over him thinkin my play is strange but unable to back it up when questioned, and his early unexplored shade on ryu

i would totally be down for a JW wagon actually, any of those top 4 work
Okay, but still. This is what happened:
me waiting for more votes on ultra

Since when has Ultra been super against claiming? I've seen him claim. Some players suggested he was and it's a bit of a confusing mess for me.

I'd rather wait and see what he says when he comes back.
I get that you only asked me to vote Ultra but he still basically said the same thing I did, but you only argued with me over it.

Finished reading and I am starting to lean town on Ekko for his recent posts when he was talking to Drago since I saw he was being observant and I don't see this coming from scum. I wanted Ekko to engage with me since I didn't like how he was talking about me and not engaging with me and when I was arguing with Ekko I was trying to figure out if I was arguing with scum or town.

Whenever I argue with someone I can't tell if I'm arguing with scum or town and Ekko arguing with Drago and seeing what he has been saying to him is what made me start to lean town on him.

I don't like Conq for going on what Ekko is saying and he also said Flower's play seemed eager to establish herself as town pushing town core and there is nothing scummy about pushing a towncore.

I noticed some players have been coasting which is not good.

So I‘m home and had coffee at 1:30am. Wasn‘t the best idea I ever had :tchpepe:.

But whatever, I agree with the pressure on Cal. His slip post felt so out of place, like he posted in the wrong thread and his reaction was weird af.
Can‘t really pressure vote anyone, though, so I‘m relying on you guys here to do this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Okay, but still. This is what happened:

I get that you only asked me to vote Ultra but he still basically said the same thing I did, but you only argued with me over it.
good catch he did talk about ultra, even if 1 post
more reasons to yeet him

Emil

Certified Memelord
Finished reading and I am starting to lean town on Ekko for his recent posts when he was talking to Drago since I saw he was being observant and I don't see this coming from scum. I wanted Ekko to engage with me since I didn't like how he was talking about me and not engaging with me and when I was arguing with Ekko I was trying to figure out if I was arguing with scum or town.

Whenever I argue with someone I can't tell if I'm arguing with scum or town and Ekko arguing with Drago and seeing what he has been saying to him is what made me start to lean town on him.

I don't like Conq for going on what Ekko is saying and he also said Flower's play seemed eager to establish herself as town pushing town core and there is nothing scummy about pushing a towncore.

I noticed some players have been coasting which is not good.
u r few hours away from being promoted to dead chat residence, convince us to grant this promotion to someone else

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
if every1 can give their thoughts on these 4 would be nice: ultra/juliet/mango/uwu

i am judging all of u :ultimoji:

1. @Dragoban
2. @Juliet
3. @ConquistadoR
4. @Kagura
5. @Ekkologix
6. @Ultra
7. @Xlaw
8. @T-Pein™
9. @Midnight Delight
10, @Alibaba
11. @~UwU~
12. @MangoSenpai
13. @Ryu Kishi
14. @Flower
15. @AoFuji
16. @RippedCal
Ultra - I agree on your case on him. Him outting himself as the lie detector this early can go two ways. He could be a genuine lie detector and he could also be a scum. Is he bold enough to fake a lie detector this early? I don't have much odea about his meta so I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and wait for him to produce some results. I'm putting him up as town for now even tho I'm highly skeptical of his ability.

Juliet - Well Juliet didn't give her reads on anyone nor did she claim the "I am town" thing for the lie detector. Then she was giving even more excuses when she was being called out. Her last post, she claims being all caught up yet she's still saying how Ekko didn't want to engage with her even after all this is strange. I lean scum on her. Having played the last ToS game with her she was town and she was more attentive and actively trying to hunt scum even with her limited posts. Here most posts are about defending herself.

Mango - ""Bruh"ed me when I said that my role is linked to Flower and then said RIP me and Flower. Then proceeds to question Middy who's scum out of the two. I'd like to hear his opinion or any opinion in general. But right now with his no reads, if he's actions are day or night and the fluffing, he doesn't look that good. I'd like to hear more. I'm putting him as slight scum lean.

Uwu: I don't have much except when he pretended to be a cop and then backed out saying he's trying to get reactions? He's also seen calling out a lot of people like Mango, Juliet, Alibaba, Fuji and Ultra whom he finds questionable but he never showed much conviction behind exploring them. Somehow this didn't sit well with me and seems to me he's coasting. He's scum vibes for sure.

In terms of whom I'd like to see getting lynched out of these four:

Juliet > Uwu > Mango > Ultra

Ultra is the least. We should look into both Uwu and Mango, but atleast Mango isn't pointing fingers like Uwu is and then coasting. Juliet probably rolled scum this game.

Juliet - Well Juliet didn't give her reads on anyone nor did she claim the "I am town" thing for the lie detector. Then she was giving even more excuses when she was being called out. Her last post, she claims being all caught up yet she's still saying how Ekko didn't want to engage with her even after all this is strange. I lean scum on her. Having played the last ToS game with her she was town and she was more attentive and actively trying to hunt scum even with her limited posts. Here most posts are about defending herself.
The part I marked on the bolded on this quote why did you say on my last post I said I am all caught up saying I didn't like how Ekko didn't want to engage with me when that was not exactly what I was talking about?

D

Dragomir

I've isoed Juliet and I agree with Kagura's take. She's only spent 3 posts giving reads that aren't leading anywhere nor is she pushing anybody to lynch. 98% of her posts are defensive. At least when I was defending myself against Ekko, I was still trying to game solve on Fuji. There's a complete lack of that. What's the most damning thing about her, though, is her not doing saying "I am town" for the lie detect. Especially considering that she believes that Ultra is the lie detector:
I said earlier Ultra is probably town because his play looked like a lie detector playstyle. I have only played one game with Ultra which was two years ago and I don't know much about him and then later you and Fuji said he doesn't like claiming and Ultra needs to explain himself. I'm null on Ryu and Drago.

Instead of talking about me you should engage with me since you have been mentioning me so much.
Is this a mix of scum tmi and scum wanting to avoid a lie detect? Looks like it to me.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
. I wanted Ekko to engage with me since I didn't like how he was talking about me and not engaging with me and when I was arguing with Ekko I was trying to figure out if I was arguing with scum or town.
@Juliet because you said this. You are still denying that Ekko didn’t engage with you. You lean town on Ekko but that’s based on his interaction with Drago and not your personal interactions because clearly he tried to engage with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.