Character Discussion Kaido and bm's devilfruit

If you could choose any character who is still alive and relevant to inherit the devilfruit that used to belong to kaido and big mom, who would get which one?

Franky and Sanji would have been good candidates for mera mera but I don't think either would have agreed to take the fruit. Franky if I remember correctly already refused it.

Big mom fruit would suit Nami specially due to weather manipulation. Plus it's not too overpowered that an underling gaining it would outshine the captain.
Kaido's fruit though is kinda tricky. Maybe Zoro? The strength and dura boost would work well his already incredible offense.

For me I wouldn't mind seeing bb use kaidos fruit as his 3rd df if he's going to get one. As for big moms devilfruit, part of me thinks it would be cool to see Franky with it because of how he could use it to have an army of craftsmen items that can all work without someone using them making him capable of building exponentially faster and he could also put souls in his ammunition like rockets etc making them able to maneuver better or put souls in the ships canons so they don't need an operator but with that being said I can't see any of the strawhats taking souls from people so definitely not going to happen. Vegapunk would be another choice since he could do the same thing and doesn't have to follow the same morals as the crew.
Post automatically merged:

Franky and Sanji would have been good candidates for mera mera but I don't think either would have agreed to take the fruit. Franky if I remember correctly already refused it.

Big mom fruit would suit Nami specially due to weather manipulation. Plus it's not too overpowered that an underling gaining it would outshine the captain.
Kaido's fruit though is kinda tricky. Maybe Zoro? The strength and dura boost would work well his already incredible offense.
Zoro with kaidos fruit would be broken, I'd be down to see that but I don't like the idea of zoro getting a devilfruit in general. His thing is being a swordsman, he's even fought fishmen underwater which he wouldn't be able to do with a df. Franky was my choice from the crew because he's a cyborg and could figure out how to survive falling overboard I think. I mean I feel like Frankys cyborg attachments would still operate if he fell in the water, like he could be weak but little shoulder propellers could keep him from drowning or something.

Last edited: