Questions & Mysteries Kaido and Internal Destruction Haki: Can Kaido heal from it?

So as the thread title States, do you think Kaido can heal from Internal destruction haki?
Some claim that he can't and this is how Luffy will defeat Kaido. I for one doubt this notion because it is highly unlikely that Kaido never faced anyone with internal destruction haki prior to facing Luffy.

What are your thoughts?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Well if he hasn't healing power he can't heal. This sounds like a cheap explanation but it's the most senseful either... the reason why Doffy and Marco can are extremely devil fruit centered/oriented, and Kaido's DF has never shown these properties yet.

Of course this is a shonen manga and PIS can always come into play, but I seriously hope that won't be the case in question.

Kaido doesn't have healing abilities.
Then what happened to the Scabbards' cuts and stabs?
Post automatically merged:

Well if he hasn't healing power he can't heal. This sounds like a cheap explanation but it's the most senseful either... the reason why Doffy and Marco can are extremely devil fruit centered/oriented, and Kaido's DF has never shown these properties yet.

Of course this is a shonen manga and PIS can always come into play, but I seriously hope that won't be the case in question.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Depends.
If Oda goes "Yo, Dragons have magical healing abilities, in addition to the magical levitation flames and elemental blasts" then yes, he can.
Enel have his autoress, Doflamingo have his Frankestein's monster threads shenanigans to fix internal damage. Who knows what Kaido's devil fruit is still capable of.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I'm referring to Kaido. He was cut up and stabbed by the Scabbards but those wounds are not there anymore. So what happened if he didn't heal ?
As far as I remember he was barely fazed by their attacks. He wasn't legitimately injured, like slashed or something.

D

Dragomir

I'm referring to Kaido. He was cut up and stabbed by the Scabbards but those wounds are not there anymore. So what happened if he didn't heal ?
Oda probably just didn't bother to continue drawing the cuts. The Scabbards' time against Kaido is over. The cuts aren't relevant enough to keep drawing anymore.

Besides, if Kaido could heal in a similar fashion to Marco. Oda would have made an effort to show it. Regeneration is a pretty big deal and he hasn't bothered to show or even hint at it.

Oda probably just didn't bother to continue drawing the cuts. The Scabbards' time against Kaido is over. The cuts aren't relevant enough to keep drawing anymore.

Besides, if Kaido could heal in a similar fashion to Marco. Oda would have made an effort to show it. Regeneration is a pretty big deal and he hasn't bothered to show or even hint at it.
I mean the cuts weren't there during the very match. And Kaido stated that Oden was the only one to actually give him a scar.

It doesn't have to be like Marco's though. We know from Impel Down that awakened Zoans have recovery.

Post automatically merged:

Same things that happened to Luffy's damages and Zoro's ones.
They are still there but it's minor damage, you can still see the one he received on his scar.
He may also have a faster recovery due to his zoan. But he doesn't heal.

Who are you referring to in particular? Unless Marco healed them which I find improbable there's no way they could heal.
Marco did not heal from it, which is why he had a bandage on his head where Garp hit him, during Newgates and Ace's burriel.

Garp gave him lasting damage.

Y’all realize Kaido been stabbed or cut like a good 10+ times. Not sure what people are using to differentiate healing from recovery (same shit basically) but it’s pretty clear the damage is being repaired. U dnt need to be Marco to have healing.

To answer the question no, doffy already made mention of not being able to strengthen ur organs. I can see it causing lasting damage.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Yeah as Kaido stated the were but it doesn't change that they still cut him multiple times and he bled multiple times all those times vanished within the match
it's like zoro with hawkins and appo, they could bleed him but the attack isn't to enough strengh for it'd damange him.