Powers & Abilities Kaido dragon's power vs Other powers

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We can see now that Kaido has numerous powers thanks to his dragon powers (Df or not we don't care).

Dragon powers grant you :

- Super strength
- Super durability
- Fire breath
- Wind cutting blow
- Thunder roar
- and now lifting things/making island fly.
- Maybe regen ?

It is a lot.

How do you compare those powers to other Yonko or top tiers ? Did Kaido become the most versatile one ? Does dragon powers grant the best set of powers ? (this is not a 1 vs 1 question this is only about their powers).

BM powers are differents : her super strength and durability don't come from her DF (Mother Carmel juju). Her DF grants tons of opportinities but same as dragon powers ? I don't know.

For WB : the Gura is OP, and destruction wise maybe better than what Kaido can bring on the table. But less versatile.

BB : maybe his weird body that allows someone to wield two DF or the Yami Yami can be as versatile and has as much potential.

Shiki DF : the fuwa fuwa is also extra powerful and versatile : can manipulate ground, can carry islands, can manipulate anything : snow, water, stone, anything non living.
The downside is he cannot create those things while Kaido dragon powers can create fire/thunder etc. And Shiki has to touch things.

I think only BM DF or Shiki's one can grant as much versatility as dragon powers.

what do you think about the dragon powers ? the best one so far ?

For someone who is naturally extremely powerful, the Phoenix fruit would be optimal. Imagine a top class swordsman like Ryuma, Mihawk or EOS Zoro. They are so powerful and lethal, they don't need more versatility. If they combine that with the power to regenerate any damage (like the attack that scarred Kaido, would be regenerated like nothing), plus flight, that would be a heavy combo.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
For someone who is naturally extremely powerful, the Phoenix fruit would be optimal. Imagine a top class swordsman like Ryuma, Mihawk or EOS Zoro. They are so powerful and lethal, they don't need more versatility. If they combine that with the power to regenerate any damage (like the attack that scarred Kaido, would be regenerated like nothing), plus flight, that would be a heavy combo.
Dragon Garp vs Pheonix Garp : I bet on Dragon Garp.

Same for Dragon Mihawk vs Phoenix Mihawk I bet on Dragon Mihawk.

Dragon powers allow you to do so many things + amazing strength and durability. And maybe even regen/ endurance thanks to zoans.

Dragon Garp vs Pheonix Garp : I bet on Dragon Garp.

Same for Dragon Mihawk vs Phoenix Mihawk I bet on Dragon Mihawk.

Dragon powers allow you to do so many things + amazing strength and durability. And maybe even regen/ endurance thanks to zoans.
Dragon Garp vs. Phoenix Garp? Probably Dragon Garp.
Dragon Mihawk vs. Phoenix Mihawk? Probably Phoenix Mihawk.

An inferior swordsman without a black blade almost killed Kaido in two shots, permanently scarring him. Swordsmen of the highest caliber would cut through that Dragon durability. Phoenix powers however would recover from that instantly, even if you bisected him.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Blackbeard is the most haxxed man in the verse devil fruit wise so I guess he is by far superior in that aspect. Gura potency + the versatility of the Yami, the devil fruit that nullifies all others at the touch or even at the touch of darkness. But Base Kaido is also much stronger than Base Teach, so the two might be equally matched or Kaido is still the stronger folk out of the two.

Kaido's dragon powers are honestly insane. Now He literally rips off what was supposed to be Fuji's main power, except he did it in a way bigger magnitude. Fuji was sweating when he lifted concretes and rubbish, Kaido lifted Onigashima without breaking a sweat. No signs of tiredness after fighting 9 scabbards (this could also be a sign of dragon's godly recovery rate).
As of now, I rate this df (if it's a df) as the most versatile one and it grants you a set of overpowered abilities.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
An inferior swordsman without a black blade almost killed Kaido in two shots, permanently scarring him. Swordsmen of the highest caliber would cut through that Dragon durability. Phoenix powers however would recover from that instantly, even if you bisected him.
Yeah but the dragon swordsman will be a lot stronger and durable than the phoenix swordsman. So if the two have the same haki and skills the dragon swordsman will win a lot more clashes than the phoenix one and will tire his stamina a lot.

And he can maybe send to the other an island on the head lol.

Dragon Mihawk vs Phoenix Mihawk : Dragon mihawk will break Phoenix Yoru in two.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido's dragon powers are honestly insane. Now He literally rips off what was supposed to be Fuji's main power, except he did it in a way bigger magnitude. Fuji was sweating when he lifted concretes and rubbish, Kaido lifted Onigashima without breaking a sweat. No signs of tiredness after fighting 9 scabbards (this could also be a sign of dragon's godly recovery rate).
As of now, I rate this df (if it's a df) as the most versatile one and it grants you a set of overpowered abilities.
I agree only the Fuwa or BM one can come close.

Kuma DF can maybe be in the same class of versatility.

Yeah but the dragon swordsman will be a lot stronger and durable than the phoenix swordsman. So if the two have the same haki and skills the dragon swordsman will win a lot more clashes than the phoenix one and will tire his stamina a lot.

And he can maybe send to the other an island on the head lol.

Dragon Mihawk vs Phoenix Mihawk : Dragon mihawk will break Phoenix Yoru in two.
I doubt the Dragon form will massively increase his physical stats. One armed Shanks equally clashed with two handed Whitebeard, who is gigantic and hyped for his monstrous physical strength (when on his death bed and a hole molten into his chest, still stopping a Moby Dick one handed). Yes, eating a Dragon fruit would increase his physical stats, but wouldn't make him overwhelm his base version. And I doubt he would break Yoru in two. If they are of the same hardness, they would, if anything, both break. Dragon Mihawk's Yoru would have to be harder for not to break.

Linlin can use fire, lightning, wind slashes ...coz her df allows her
Same with kaido

Kaido and Linlin have fruits that allows them to have so many options

WB gura is one dimensional
not sure, yamatos statement made me lean towards the kaido being a dragon case instead of him having a devil fruit. Neither option is conclusively confirmed though

Linlin can use fire, lightning, wind slashes ...coz her df allows her
Same with kaido

Kaido and Linlin have fruits that allows them to have so many options

WB gura is one dimensional
It's different though. BM can manipulate element as a result of her paramecia DF.

Kaido was supposed to be a mythical Zoan, and up until now mythical Zoan only had one special power.

Marco --> Regen, Sengoku --> Shock waves, Catarina Devon --> Transform into clones and we thought that Kaido --> Fire Breath

Yet now he also used lightning and wind.

So either 1) Kaido still has a mythical zoan DF and there's no limit to special abilities, it just depends on what Oda wants or 2) Kaido has no DF and is simply an Oni/Dragon whatever.

Kaido's DF is, honestly, to Zoan what Enel's is to Logia: endlessly multi-functional and overpowered.

I always thought Goro Goro no Mi is the best DF, but seriously, at the rate Kaido is going, that title will be claimed by Ryu Ryu no Mi.

In a way, I think Kaido also shows the reality of what would happen when best DF type meets someone with hax stats (as opposed to Enel who has best DF type but with shit stats).

If Enel had Kaido's drive instead of a delusion of Godhood, he would have been Yonko level.