Powers & Abilities Kaido not even trying

This is what we already saw from GOD TIER characters like roger,wb clashing with each other. both using Conqueror Haki + Advance Armant haki(Ryoru)

This is what we already saw from some Top Tier Character and Luffy
Luffy using Conqueror haki + Advance Armant haki(Ryoru) meanwhile Kaido is not even using Armant Haki. this is completly different from roger vs WB thing,Luffys conq haki fist clashing with still just kaidos weapon. this is make sense why kaido still laughing at luffy.

bigmom used conq haki + Ryoru against Page 1 but she didnt use it agains kid, kaido still not used conq haki + Ryoru. i wonder what will happen when he uses that.

this thread point is KAIDO IS NOT EVEN USING CONQ HAKI + RYORU
dont even think about saying yonko dont know about how to use Ryoru+conq haki lol. bigmom/luffy using same shit even kaido can do it. this yonko mfs still playing with foods. so thats whhy Yamoto heading for Rooftop

If its 1v1 always bet on Kaido - Echiro Oda

Last edited:
BM and Kaido doesn't know Adv CoA. That's why Kaido was wondering if Scabbards used Oden's Haki (aka CoC), but that Haki of theirs was "too shallow", same with Luffy Adv CoA and so he needed something better, CoC.

But yes, Kaido is still not serious.
Clash with BM -> split the sky
Clash with Luffy -> no split the sky
no, check-up i put some panel. bigmom using Advance Armant haki + Conq fist on Page one

No, that's Basic CoA + Adv CoC.
lol how its basic coa? its not even touching page one. its same as luffys ryoru. so luffy still using basic COA?
Post automatically merged:

Saying kaido is not even trying when he’s in the hybrid mode is idiotic
he was hybrid mod before even 1v1. (he used that after zoro cuted his from toranrdo) and still said this getting fun. so no

Luffy using Conqueror haki + Advance Armant haki(Ryoru) meanwhile Kaido is not even using Armant Haki. this is completly different from roger vs WB thing,Luffys conq haki fist clashing with still just kaidos weapon. this is make sense why kaido still laughing at luffy.

bigmom used conq haki + Ryoru against Page 1 but she didnt use it agains kid, kaido still not used conq haki + Ryoru. i wonder what will happen when he uses that.

Yeah I noticed that and expect Kaido's awakening to be a form not a technique we are talking about a zoan user here

lol how its basic coa? its not even touching page one. its same as luffys ryoru. so luffy still using basic COA?
The "no-touching" stuff was said about the CoC.
And it was stated by Law who saw the fight till that point where Luffy used Adv CoA.

Not about the Adv CoA (though it should be an Adv CoA feature as well, but whatever, it wasn't stated with the same emphasis and the "bubble" which creates that void space between the hit and the target it was only shown in Adv CoC hits, not with Adv CoA previously).

So that's an Adv CoC feature.
Meaning that BM only used Adv CoC + Basic CoA (this second since her arm is black).

The "no-touching" stuff was said about the CoC.
And it was stated by Law who saw the fight till that point where Luffy used Adv CoA.

Not about the Adv CoA (though it should be an Adv CoA feature as well, but whatever, it wasn't stated with the same emphasis and the "bubble" which creates that void space between the hit and the target it was only shown in Adv CoC hits, not with Adv CoA previously).

So that's an Adv CoC feature.
Meaning that BM only used Adv CoC + Basic CoA (this second since her arm is black).
wtf bro. i re uploaded bigmom/luffy conq haki+ryoru just checkup again. lmaooo

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
He was definitely not trying hard until he witnessed Zoro's Hiryuu Kaen had I to bet my cents. He was triggered his Hybrid mode, probably in that he understood how dangerous the situation had gotten and the argument he simply wished to speed things up doesn't convince me too much by itself, since he was wasting a lot of time earlier.

The "barrier" like application is not necessarily superior. Kaido simply uses it to amplify his club attack, while Luffy puts his haki into a haki blast. The power behind it stays the same, solely the application differs. I don't know if Kaido can channel it in a haki blast aswell, but that's not even relevant.
Think of swordsmen who want to cut things up, they wouldn't use the haki blast application on their swords, even if they could use it. The different applications solely change the attack type, that's pretty much it.

For Luffy it has the advantage, that he does not have to make physical contact with Kaido's club during those clashes, cause that would fuck up his hands and feet.