Speculations Kaido of 7 losses will beat Luffy 7 times before losing

How many times Luffy will lost to Kaido(already 3 and counting)?

• Total voters
If Luffy beat Kaido doesn't that mean he will become the strongest man in the world?
Only if you count Kaido as the strongest character

:goyea:

However I think there's Shanks, Blackbeard and Imu stronger than him. (Potentially Dragon).

Zoro boys on full damage control once Luffy beats Kaido they will be trying to dunk on Luffy saying he got beat (insert number) times to hide the tears that Zoro fainted against King

:kobeha:

Only if you count Kaido as the strongest character

:goyea:

However I think there's Shanks, Blackbeard and Imu stronger than him. (Potentially Dragon).

Zoro boys on full damage control once Luffy beats Kaido they will be trying to dunk on Luffy saying he got beat (insert number) times to hide the tears that Zoro fainted against King

:kobeha:
I also doesn't think Kaido is the strongest but I don't think any of those besides Imu are stronger than him.

BB will be stronger once he got another DF or maybe Gura's awakening.

Shanks used to be the weakest Yonko pre-timeskip. Now he is the 3rd since Teach is the weakest.

To me Kizaru, Mihawk and Big Mom are stronger than Kaido. Maybe Shiki if Oda comes with him.

Luffy is not beating Kaido and Zoro didn't fainted against King. Chapter 1038 was pretty clear about it.

I don't get why people consider the Ragnarok a defeat.Luffy was as knocked out as he was against Apoo.He bounced right back after Zoro's Asura and fought even better.

On topic, there's absolutely no way Luffy loses 7 times what the fuck? 99.9% he is winning this in the span of the next 10 chapters.

I don't get why people consider the Ragnarok a defeat.Luffy was as knocked out as he was against Apoo.He bounced right back after Zoro's Asura and fought even better.

On topic, there's absolutely no way Luffy loses 7 times what the fuck? 99.9% he is winning this in the span of the next 10 chapters.
If being knocked out is not a defeat than everybody alive is literally undefeated in One Piece. Holy shit your logic...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I bet Oda will spare some time and have Kaido defeated soon but my dream is that the Grandmaster shall contribute, ZKK aside :cheers:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

It is a loss
He was helpless to stop kaido killing him. If he was alone he'd be dead

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
At least I warmly hope Kaido will ultimately have awakening unleashed :josad: But I bet not as he will look to overpowered compared to Meme for instance

One more at best. Nobody wants to see Luffy lose 7 times. Its too excessive and doesn't make the fight anymore interesting.
The fight already isn't interesting right now.
Post automatically merged:

When a Zoro fan says Luffy needs to lose 7 times.

:ronalaugh:

They need more material to downplay Luffy it seems.
:hihihi:
I have 1040 chapters to downplay Luffy. Don't worry about that.
Post automatically merged:

That is too much losses I'd probably don't even care anymore after that
Do you even care now?