Speculations Kaido ran away from God Valley

Did kaido run away from gold valey?

• Total voters

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
we know than big mom gave to kaido his devil fruit but why she was given it in the middle of the battel?
My speculations is this: when kaido saw the real great pirates (roger, xebec, wb and ray) and the strongest marines (garp and sengoku) he feared for his life and he ran away. Big mom saw him and he give the devil fruit.
@Le Fishe D. Crydo @Debanv @Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Zoro D Goat @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Pantheos @rerere @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @m0nst3Rx @Blackbeard

Roronoa-sama

In my opinion you are close to the solution but not quite right. I think he got beaten pretty bad and she gave him that fruit cause she hoped with the mythical regeneration he would be able to survive. So I thought he was at the edge of death and survived cause he ate that fruit.
yes you right it's possible than he would be defeated and he was near to dead. that will have more sense than why big mom says than kaido owes his life

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
we know than big mom gave to kaido his devil fruit but why she was given it in the middle of the battel?
My speculations is this: when kaido saw the real great pirates (roger, xebec, wb and ray) and the strongest marines (garp and sengoku) he feared for his life and he ran away. Big mom saw him and he give the devil fruit.
@Le Fishe D. Crydo @Debanv @Krusher1357 @Finalbeta @Extravlad @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Zoro D Goat @Orojackson Refugee @Roronoa Sanji 81 @Pantheos @rerere @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @m0nst3Rx @Blackbeard
He doesn't strike like the coward who would end like that but he probably quit the battle like Pantheos does suggest. And I bet Big Mom shares the same personality likely and will likely quit the battledome once Kaido is vanquished this arc.

Roronoa-sama

He doesn't strike like the coward who would end like that but he probably quit the battle like Pantheos does suggest. And I bet Big Mom shares the same personality likely and will likely quit the battledome once Kaido is vanquished this arc.
and why bm gave the devil fruit to him? i think than he was defeated (ray, sengoku or gaban) and bm saved him

Of course Crydo ran away. Otherwise, he would not be a fraud. :emohiyo:

What happened inside Vegapunk's laboratory

@Le Fishe D. Crydo @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @God Tier Sovereignty

Hostages thing was Debunked, he never took any hostages, ever. The hag acted independently and he punished her for it.

And if you are referring to the offerings Orochi had for Kaido they were meant as labor and were planned before Oden (who Orochi didnt expect to come) came back and attacked the castle.

Please show me on panel where he was a bitch or a coward.

And so now him crying , and once at that, is somehow a damnable trait? Shanks cried, Rayleigh cried, WB cried, Sengoku cried. Zoro cried hard when he lost to Mihawk, Luffy cried.

I never really got why crying is considered such a bad thing.

I will agree that Kaido at the start of Wano had weak characterization and i sorta hated his cardboard personality. But ever since the raid started he’s been showing some character depth.

And i wont really bother answering the OP, it is after all a certain population of this forum’s only way to cope with Kaido being stronger than their favourite .

Last edited:
God****

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
I think Kaido was badly beaten and either on the verge of death/bleeding out. Linlin saw this opportunity to help Kaido out but of course with a “cost” as we know.

However I highly doubt that Kaido could immediately turn into a dragon and fly away to escape..I think it’s possible he got captured by Garp and the marines. Before that happened, he witnessed his fellow crew members running away and that’s where we probably got the panel today.

The marines later tried and failed to execute Kaido due to his devil fruit and he was probably sent off to Vegapunk for experimentation.

Besides the moment 20 years ago when Kaido was down after Oden scarred him, god valley could have been the closest we saw Kaido potentially at deaths door/badly injured.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Hostages thing was Debunked, he never took any hostages, ever. The hag acted independently and he punished her for it.

And if you are referring to the offerings Orochi had for Kaido they were meant as labor and were planned before Oden (who Orochi didnt expect to come) came back and attacked the castle.

Please show me on panel where he was a bitch or a coward.

And so now him crying , and once at that, is somehow a damnable trait? Shanks cried, Rayleigh cried, WB cried, Sengoku cried. Zoro cried hard when he lost to Mihawk, Luffy cried.

I never really got why crying is considered such a bad thing.

I will agree that Kaido at the start of Wano had weak characterization and i sorta hated his cardboard personality. But ever since the raid started he’s been showing some character depth.

And i wont really bother answering the OP, it is after all a certain population of this forum’s only way to cope with Kaido being stronger than their favourite .

Why LoLcucks always lie?
:choppawhat: