Versus Battle Kaido vs acnologia

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
From what I've seen SO far Acnologia. Casually one shotted God serena and even August and Irene didn't really want a serious fight with him. I have not finished Alveraz yet...

Acnologia would win , he literally lived centuries and trained specifically to kill creatures like kaido , he has multiple advantages over him like:

1-STRENGTH
Scale to Nastu and Aldron physical strength, was able to break fairy sphere

2-SPEED
Can travel through continents in seconds, fast enough to one shot God Serena ,Gildarts and beat all 7 dragon slayers

3-DRAGON SLAYER MAGIC
Can bypass dragons normal defense , increase his sense like smell, can attack dragons souls and his able to devour every magic

4-DRAGONFICATION
Can transform into a dragon increasing his strength , can fly and becoming much more resistance to everything it's not a dragon or a dragon slayer

5- RESISTANCE TO MENTAL ATTACKS
Can't be controlled by Future Rogue dragon manipulation magic , immune to Cobra mind earing power , can act by instinct if his mind and soul get separate

6-EXPERIENCE
Lived more than 400 years fighting against dragons and dragon slayers

7-CONTROL OVER THE REVINES OF TIME
Have control over a dimension of time/space magic were he can teleport others

Beside how much one side this is , i would love to see a future death battle between this two ( hope they don't screw it like Sanji vs Rock Lee)

I Got Kaido speed blitzing and pummeling him until the damage done catches up;
With star lvl Ap, MFTL+ speed scaling, Fiture sight, Atk-buff(Major), Strength-buff, durability-reduction buff, Future sight, durability-negation,
To add on I can debunk the speed scales for fairytail characters; 100yrq did fairytail characters speed feats dirty
(So yeah I got Kaido pummeling him till he dies of organ dmg, bruises, broken bones ect)
KAIDO SPEED BLITZES

^ Actual human language next time please.

Recent fan podcast with Mashima has the man himself saying Acnologia is still the strongest character in the verse. Meaning he scales to just about everything else demonstrated in the verse

Kaido from one piece

vs

Acnologia from fairy tail

Who wins ?
Kaido sends 2 nukes to the other guys
Post automatically merged:

With star lvl Ap, MFTL+ speed scaling, Fiture sight, Atk-buff(Major), Strength-buff, durability-reduction buff, Future sight, durability-negation,
To add on I can debunk the speed scales for fairytail characters; 100yrq did fairytail characters speed feats dirty
(So yeah I got Kaido pummeling him till he dies of organ dmg, bruises, broken bones ect)
KAIDO SPEED BLITZES
When did Kaido get DBS level stats

KAIDO SPEED BLITZES
Star lv kaido

When has anyone destroyed stars? In one piece or been stated capable of such