General & Others Kaido's fans have more arguments to say that Kaido's Kanabo is black than Green Bull's fans

Does Green Bull have a black blade?

• Total voters
Even Kaido was caught off guard but he was only scarred unlike Oden who was KO

Also Kaido's strength grew for 20 years since then
Tf u mean by kaido was caught off guard ?
he was fighting oden and got absolutely fucked
That isn’t being “ caught off guard “
That’s said getting blitzed

and ? So what if his strength grew
He still considers oden on his level

stop the cope buddy

Tf u mean by kaido was caught off guard ?
he was fighting oden and got absolutely fucked
That isn’t being “ caught off guard “
That’s said getting blitzed

and ? So what if his strength grew
He still considers oden on his level

stop the cope buddy
Kaido was Boro breathing scabbards and Oden did a surprise attack

Oden was on his level.
Present Kaido says nobody can defeat him

Atleast try to debunk something 😂😂
Kaido fans are so insecure of oden being at his level
What there was to debunk to begin with lol?

Kaido put there the most important battles and moments of his life. If Luffy did it, you would have seen Kaido and...Katakuri, Doflamingo, etc. Dofla is Kaido-level then? :milaugh:.

There are millions of moments like that in OP. Do you want me to quote some pics about characters with different power levels being spoken of or being drawn together?

I didn't debunk it because there was nothing to begin with.

Even trying to put together Roger and the third in strength of his crew is quite self-explanatory. Or even trying to compare haki god Shanks to someone who has never even splitted the sky or even remotely show FS.

Last edited:
What there was to debunk to begin with lol?

Kaido put there the most important battles and moments of his life. If Luffy did it, you would see Kaido and...Katakuri, Doflamingo, etc. Dofla is Kaido-level than? :milaugh:.

There are millions of moments like that in OP. Do you want me to quote some pics about characters with different power levels being spoken of or being drawn together?

I didn't debunk it because there was never to begin with.

Even trying to put together Roger and the third in strength of his crew is quite self-explanatory. Or even trying to compare haki god Shanks to someone who has never even splitted the sky or even remotely show FS.
Read the manga buddy
Kaido placed people there who are capable of giving him a fight

Where are u getting the headcanon that the people in the ceiling are only there cause of his past battles 🤡
“ haki god shanks “ yeah I can see where the autism is coming from
Blud did absolutely nothing by posting that
1. Oden ain’t even alive
2. Being stronger doesn’t mean someone can’t be on ur level
3. Kaido has alrdy stated oden is capable of giving him a fight
U should stop being an insecure yanker and just accept oden is on kaido’s level 🤷‍♂️

Read the manga buddy

Where are u getting the headcanon that the people in the ceiling are only there cause of his past battles 🤡
And who ever said Oden cannot fight Kaido :milaugh:?

Even Luffy of 1000-1010, the one you took that very same quote from, could fight Kaido...and then lose after half an hour against Kaido not even full power.

I am sorry he scares you that much. Maybe next time Oden will split the sky, at least.

Btw, Mihawk > Shanks, but that has nothing to do with the fact that about haki Shanks should not even be in the same phrase as Oden, Coc in particular.

You should try with Ray next time.

Read the manga buddy

Blud did absolutely nothing by posting that
1. Oden ain’t even alive
2. Being stronger doesn’t mean someone can’t be on ur level
3. Kaido has alrdy stated oden is capable of giving him a fight
U should stop being an insecure yanker and just accept oden is on kaido’s level 🤷‍♂️
Naah you are just an AdmiraL turd.

Oden himself told Kaido to get stronger which he did

And who ever said Oden cannot fight Kaido :milaugh:?

Even Luffy of 1000-1010, the one you took that very same quote from, could fight Kaido...and then lose after half an hour against Kaido not even full power.
no he could NOT fight kaido
with ur example everyone can fight kaido , the only difference will be that u get absolutely destroyed
people capable of giving him a fight are people he has accepted and people who can go toe to toe with him and thus are on his level

I am sorry he scares you that much. Maybe next time Oden will split the sky, at least.
nothing abt being scared , i can sense the dickriding coming from miles away
oden not splitting the skies also doesnt matter since he absolutely fucked kaido in his fight

Naah you are just an AdmiraL turd.
calling me an admiral fan is pretty hilarious when i dont view admirals as strong toptiers

Oden himself told Kaido to get stronger which he did
yeah cause kaido got destroyed by oden
and he had to use hostage tactics to win the fight

oden is still on prime kaido's level AS KAIDO SAYS HIMSELF

with ur example everyone can fight kaido , the only difference will be that u get absolutely destroyed
people capable of giving him a fight are people he has accepted and people who can go toe to toe with him and thus are on his level

oden not splitting the skies also doesnt matter since he absolutely fucked kaido in his fight

calling me an admiral fan is pretty hilarious when i dont view admirals as strong toptiers

yeah cause kaido got destroyed by oden
and he had to use hostage tactics to win the fight

oden is still on prime kaido's level AS KAIDO SAYS HIMSELF
Naah Oden Sneak attacked Kaido. Read the fight again.

Also Kaido was able to stop Oden before too

Yes, that's why I said it resembled a kanabo, and even though it was entirely black in the manga, the official coloring made it yellow. This is another example that can be used against the argument of Green Bull having a black blade just because it was colored as 'black'.
Color spread>official colored manga.

It is you who brought a quote about that Luffy, what do you want from me lol.

For Kaido Luffy 1000-1010 was such.

Then try to give your senses a check since I am one of the biggest Shanks haters you can find :milaugh:.

I despise him, he's all hype, allergic to being human, favorite of Oda and I hope BB will kill him as soon as possible. And Mihawk > Shansk, as I already said.
Still, even as a hater is clear as a day Shanks is one of the strongest around and his haki, especially CoC, is one of the strongest around ever.

As for Oden, it is not my fault if Oden didn't even arrive to split the sky or show FS. Only thing he did was almost kill Dragon form Kaido of twenty years ago.

As I said, if you want to do that debate, at least use Ray nex time.