Manga Discussion Kaiju No. 8

Who is your favorite character ?

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
So Leno is more of a genius than kikoru ?

But i think the Captain is underestimating Kikoru a little bit. With her father death her training with Narumi etc she will improve a lotttt
Apparently yes. Though I guess you can look at it like this too. Kikoru started at a much higher level, so improvement is scarce, whilst Leno started at a lower level but is improving dramatically. They both are geniuses when it comes to it.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Finally catching up to this beautiful manga. I suspect this is a bandwagon pick, but my favorite character so far is Hoshina, and the one I am most intrigued with is Commander Shinomiya. Also, Ashiro is one of the best female characters Iโ€™ve read in a while.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Vice commander Hoshina and Leno are my favorites so far Kafka isn't bad just wish he would be less of a pushover
My list is like this:
Mina>Leno>Narumi>Hoshina>Kafka>Kikoru.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Ashiro is still bland as character.
Kikoru is still best female for now
Bland? Simple maybe, not complex but bland implies thereโ€™s something wrong with her writing. I think Ashiro is exactly what she needs to be so far.

And yeah Kikoru was good, if this were another manga sheโ€™d be a Nami or a Sakura, a useless pair of tits who is only present for fanservice and occasional moments of rationality but nah, Kikoru is by far the most badass rookie here lol.
Post automatically merged:

What do you mean ?
Well I still havenโ€™t learned much about him yet. They just arrested Kafka for being No. 8 where Iโ€™m at.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž